Toribash
View Poll Results: Does dying in a war as a soldier make you a hero?
Yes, regardless of their actions
1 Votes / 11.11%
Yes, but only if they are defending their country
4 Votes / 44.44%
No, with some exceptions
3 Votes / 33.33%
No, defiantly not, wars are stupid
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

name:retret
belt:blackbelt
best mods:teakywon judo wushu
why you want to join yes:cuz yall are well organized and your members are awsome
previous clans:cookie(inactive)phoenix(the leader)fuel(died)
gmt:central america
<retret>kicks alert in the vaga <alert242>gg <retret>gg <alert242>actually i prefer dicks and fingers
if retret gets into clan im leaving
ok this is it. i hate him. i left cookie because of him because he annoyed me. i joined phoenix then he joined and annoyed me so i left again. and when were were around clan members he apoligizes and stuff but once they gone he annoys me. im just saying im leaving if he joins. i alrdy said to him im gonna try and not get him in because he will annoy me. and smoozie he says u said u hate me. if u do what is your reasons and why didnt u say to me
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
mark this is just for you to get attention u flamed me at my server said i kiss asses and u call me a pathetic noob even when i pwn u at almost everything mark i never annoy u you just never wanna listen to wat ppl say all u do is stfu retret u annoy me retret thats all u say u never try to calm down
<retret>kicks alert in the vaga <alert242>gg <retret>gg <alert242>actually i prefer dicks and fingers
i dont want him in and i posted alrdy if he gets in im leaving. he alrdy made me leave two clans because he annoyed me. he always acts nice infront of clan members but when they not there he annoys me so much
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
mark i never made you leave u left cuz u couldnt handle responibility
ok srry bout that happens to both of us wanna know wat i forgot wat us to first started fighting about