Toribash
Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Hello guys! I decided to join my first clan ( was leader once lol ), after a lot of thinking and going through clan invitations i've chosen to join my old clan with good friends and atmosphere!
Hope you guys don't have a problem with me joining ( if yes tell me lol).

Welcome back potram! it's good to have you back bro..

Haha thank you sir :'D. Well i don't have any spars with good ppl so far so yeah we could spar someday :').
Btw: nice profile pic lol

First: I want to spar you some time
Second: Hairy nipples are bad.. just bad...
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
WAAAWWWW. Yes more clan war power and more added, if you still remember I played with you before potram, good to have you back.
Last edited by Yaum; Aug 21, 2014 at 04:13 AM.
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
You guys are getting better at spars @Taq @The. Much better. Still a few things to tweak, but still, that was so much better!

@Pot Everyone loves my PP. It's the best. Noone can take that away from me. Just a bit weird how, someone out there, in the world, doesn't know that they have their nipple as someones profile picture.. o_o
Hello guys! I decided to join my first clan ( was leader once lol ), after a lot of thinking and going through clan invitations i've chosen to join my old clan with good friends and atmosphere!
Hope you guys don't have a problem with me joining ( if yes tell me lol).

Yes,
I don't really like you.
Just because you were a leader, that doesn't mean you can join here anyway, you shoulda join other clan.

JK.

Welcome m8, we should get along like buds and dogs.
-----
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
@Pot Everyone loves my PP. It's the best. Noone can take that away from me. Just a bit weird how, someone out there, in the world, doesn't know that they have their nipple as someones profile picture.. o_o

No, I prefer bananas.
Maybe more bananas.
Last edited by HayBale; Aug 21, 2014 at 10:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Killjoys, make some noise!
I WAS SO ABOUT TO SLAUGHTER YOUR FAMILY WHEN I READ THE FIRST FEW LINES OF THAT POST!! OH MY!!!
Nobody touches my Potram, nobody. c:
Hahahah, monkey calm down, everybody loves potram, especially you I guess
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
Hey Demon, would you mind putting the mod that you used for the parkour one? To do it go to Toribash folder>Data>Mods>(Mod name).