Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Bleach was one of the first anime i watched, i thought it was okay, didn't finish it entirely (got to like 320 or something), and i purchased volumes 1-5 (with duplicate copies of 1-3), but didn't get into it that much anymore... Idk, maybe when you've grown to love one of the 'big 3', the other two don't compare (One Piece for me... the manga)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I watched all of bleach anime episodes. It's pretty ok for me.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Yeah it had some cool parts, but it kinda felt recycled plot every arc.

He fights, loses, orihime gets taken, he gets stronger, fights again, wins. Next arc repeat. Just different hostages xD
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post

He fights, loses, orihime gets taken, he gets stronger, fights again, wins. Next arc repeat. Just different hostages xD

This is so true. I want to cry.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
great i accidentally re-read bakuman for the fifth time...
jeez i need a new manga / anime
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post

I don't even fucking like Orihime. Rukia is best girl.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Hello Guys.

Bleach ended ?, i really fell into a deep sleep, oh boy.
Can anyone tell me what is the chapter of the manga that continues after the end of the anime?

Also, i heard that the anime would continue after the end of the manga, does anyone know about it?
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I don't even fucking like Orihime. Rukia is best girl.

I've always been under the impression that nobody likes Orihime

Good.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I'm sick of finishing good anime just finished my little monster was great not good for reviews if anyone else watched it what did they think. Ive just started watching gintama which is pretty funny. Does anyone know when boku no hero academia season 2 is going to start and the same for one punch man? Im just lazy cba on research
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bleach ended ?, i really fell into a deep sleep, oh boy.
Can anyone tell me what is the chapter of the manga that continues after the end of the anime?

Also, i heard that the anime would continue after the end of the manga, does anyone know about it?

last arc starts with chapter 480. no anime in sight, although there will be live action movie in 2018
retired