Toribash
I bet I can do 5 of those without hitting the ground. You up for that challenge?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I bet I can do 5 of those without hitting the ground. You up for that challenge?

I call Hax. Nobody can do 5 front flips without landing first unless they're in water or skydiving.

Also unbanned. Now ishi doesn't have to be all of msquad anymore.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by -Oz- View Post
Nice teague. I used to be able to do that but then I tore my ACL ;_;

;~; easy for you to say, I'm not even flexible enough, nor do I have the guts to do it.
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post

Nice front flip. I was trying to learn how to do a back flip but everytime I try I feel like ima crack my head open.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post

Impossible if you are able to do it I am gonna drull for 10 hours. My parents will think something is wrong with me. Lol
Replay thread

Just made...

My friend slept for 82 hours straight this summer. I called him a bear in hibernation.
Also fuck my life I have weight training for an hour and a half first period at school, then AFTER school I go to football practice to workout even MORE like WTFFFFF.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
I don't even think sleeping that long is humanly possible, unless you're in a coma or something in which case it's not really sleeping.

Btw, Guess who's a clan mod now.
Last edited by Text; Aug 27, 2013 at 11:43 PM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"