Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

oh noes, sahee has a bad eye, well good luck with that sah, get well soon.

until then heres a cute little buddle oh biological genius, this cutie is not only sweet on the eyes but regenerates whole limbs and even parts of the braim and can remain in this cute stage till it dies (or ventures out of the water for a period of time)

Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Shit.
Tonight is the silver weddings, or gold weddings, or wathever... 50 years of marriage of my grandparents, i discovered it 30 secs ago, my mother came in my room saying "What!!! you are still playing? We have to go and bla bla bla".
I'm taking my car, i hope i'll be back in time, i mean, they are old and that's just a dinner, we are not going to make a big family party, i hope. I'll make everything to be there in time.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
New Texture Set Idea (Need Opinions)
Ok. So I have elf. And I was thinking "Im getting tired of this emo set. I want to be something people can remeber me for, and not get me confused with my brother anymore"

And I was thinking. And a texture designer says "Soo you want like an elf texture set.. chuck norris style" (he was trying to say that itd be awesome). Anyways, I thought "Who's the only person who could own up Chuck Norris.. OMG Captain Falcon! He is purple!"

So. This is my idea. Tell me if you think this is a good idea or if id just be gay:

Hxcbbqimo. Being. Captain Falcon.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I loled when he tried to impress you with "I know how to whisper too"
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...