Toribash
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
SO Mister Kat, do you have any advice for getting better than you already are?

watch livestreams, pro players often comment on what they are doing, got me a lot better

Originally Posted by Dothgar View Post
I like how kat disagreed with you and he's the best one in this thread.

Judging by stats, Deprived is the best with 2k+ elo, 2worlds second and i would be the thrid i guess, thanks anyway
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Except it really isn't. Generally yes, the 1900 player is better than the 1600 player on average. "HUGE"? Not so much.

Also, try giving me a good response instead of an opinionated answer.

How about this

Im 1900 going on 2000

I've seen ~1500-1600 players (boonana)
they make me giggle.

Oh and pretty much everyone agrees with me and I'm quoting pro players not making anything up.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Quick question.

Is renekton worth 487 RP? How about Draven?

I have renekton (prior to sale week), and I can say he is just about my favorite top. High mobility, good cc, good sustain, and noooo maannnnaaa.
His ultimate will get you an easy kill early-mid game in the laning phase by people who think they got the best of you. Highly recommend the alligator.

Can't say a damned thing about Draven though.

Originally Posted by Dothgar View Post
#'s is getting butt raped worse than he butt raped me

Why do you even come here?
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
How about this

Im 1900 going on 2000

I've seen ~1500-1600 players (boonana)
they make me giggle.

Oh and pretty much everyone agrees with me and I'm quoting pro players not making anything up.

Funny you say that, because I distinctly remember Lemonnation (or another player of a successful team, I can't remember) saying the exact thing I'm supporting. I'm trying to find the post, though I doubt I'll find it.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Funny you say that, because I distinctly remember Lemonnation (or another player of a successful team, I can't remember) saying the exact thing I'm supporting. I'm trying to find the post, though I doubt I'll find it.

im on both sides.
you can see players around 1.3k making punishing you for every mistake and being gems beneath the dirt.
but otherwise i saw 1.9k elo players play like shit...
best examples for this are players like sislol and counterexamples diamondprox from m5...
over time everyone finds the elo he/she deserves except for one or two..
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666