Toribash
alright, let's have some intellectual discussion

or you know, anything but the dump we have right now

who's recently started back to college or school eh?
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
alright, let's have some intellectual discussion
or you know, anything but the dump we have right now

Intellectual discussion? Meh :/

You wont believe me what just happened an hour ago:
So first of all, Lilly is my cat and well she was on the balcony with my mom and she fell down and survived.
My mom called her name and told her to wait there and ran down the stairs to get her back but she disappeared.
So I was sleeping and my mom (yes I'm still home with 19, will change soon *-*) was running into my room. She was screaming: Lilly is gone Lilly is gone.
We didnt know what to do and she ran down to search for her again while I was waking up and trying to understand how and what actually happened. 15 minutes later, she comes into my room and screams: I got her I got her!

She told me what happened and if you'll believe it or not. She sat on a window-bar next to our house and she told me that Lilly was calm and it looked like she was just waiting for one of us to bring her home again, for like 20 minutes.

Whats kinda funny about that, Lilly is actually really.. well.. aggressive, wild etc because shes pretty young and we obviously thought that she would just run away and Idk maybe kill a whole Wolf Clan outside in the wild (yes she would even try that lmao)

So yeah, goodmorning everybody.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
I started a week ago and I got the easiest classes this semester and next. :3 I'm going to watch suicide squad with a dad on Saturday. And my birthday is on the 7th *hint hint*
Im turning 8 years old
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
I'm going to watch suicide squad with a dad on Saturday.

With a dad? You have more than one?
I guess im going to watch thr movie tomorrow just so I can tell u what happens
Jk
Have Fun
Back at it again
Watched Suicide Squad 2 days ago, didn't expect much but it was pretty good, at least, I liked it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't plan on watching the movie; after seeing some previews of it and looking at reviews it didn't look so amazing.
using my old account to warn you, and to bump this thread, all that i got vac banned for reking silvers. For people that don't play csgo i used oldschoolhacks.com to make people get on their knees and s u c c my
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Genital warts

"tyler is a bad influence on me. i promise it won't happen again 👼" -Cyvia. Day wishes he could be cool as me:{D
Originally Posted by Melob View Post
using my old account to warn you, and to bump this thread, all that i got vac banned for reking silvers. For people that don't play csgo i used oldschoolhacks.com to make people get on their knees and s u c c my

Fucking loser hacking is for retards... im disappointed
Back at it again