Toribash
Ya I know about the singleplayer replays, plus those replays are like, when I was a blue belt. I just stopped saving replays once i had to many to count, so nothing good. So, I'm trying to erase some and save new ones for once. when I put in my singleplayer replays on my last post ill include some new multiplayer ones from when... Im not a low belt I guess
no destiny and wannin have the final descision
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
I added my singleplayer replays to my old post with the multiplayer replays, I think they are pretty cool, just messing around in free play but they are cool. The replays are the 3rd and 4th, the singleplayer ones I mean
Hmm... It's Yes from me ^^ but it would be cool if i can test you too :P
Proud member of [Hunters]
Mess with the best (Hunters that is), die like the rest!
watched the SP replays
they're both pretty basic and a little too stiff
and the second one seems like instagib...
but meh
if you all want another player with an almost zero postcount
then it's a yes from me...
Last edited by destiny; Oct 22, 2009 at 01:27 PM.
Well I'm glad I see a lot of yesses, but destiny, don't get the wrong idea. I mean, I have played toribash for a while now, don't let a post count confuse you. I never really cared for clans or anything before I became a black belt. My first post was 2 days ago, so 8th post in 2 days, meh, not great, but im actually starting to get active. My past clans weren't even official so posting wasn't really even an option. So ya, thats my side of the story