Toribash
[Introduction]
My name is Elmo Kuokkanen. i'm currently 11 years old boy, currently living in Finland, with my family. As you can see from my name, i was born in 2004 (4th of February).
[Irl]
For Irl hobbies, i don't really have other than playing videogames such as: Toribash and Counter-strike. In school i have a couple of friends so i'm not just that one kid that has no friends. In my house i have alot of animals, i'm just gonna list them here i guess, i have 4 dogs, 1 cat, 2 turtles, 5 rats and 15 frogs.
So i guess there's not much more irl stuff to say so...
[Toribash]
I started playing Toribash in the near end of 2012, but i didin't play it much back then, i just used to play joustingfixed.tbm etc. In the start of 2013 i was starting to get more into Toribash, and i started playing Abd. In the start of 2014 i got into sparring and parkouring, i used to spar and parkour alot, but i guess i never learned how to get good at it. Now i usually play in tourneys or go on betting servers, or just public servers. I also have gotten into making Sp replays such as madmans etc. I currently am pretty active on forums, i would say that my forum activity is, eh 8/10
and for my ingame activity, since i play whenever i have free time, i would say 9/10.
[How i found Origin]

I found Origin in 2015, while ingame, i met someone from Origin (can't remember who) and he was a nice guy, later on i checked on Origin and it seemed like a cool and active clan, i also recently was watching a stream of Skeez88 when he got into Origin. He also reqruited me ingame.
[My other skills]
I myself am a begginer at art, but i can still do some cool stuff, I also can do some editing with After effects, but sadly i haven't got anything to show atm.

Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Attached Files
#Elmo Aero Destruction.rpl (327.6 KB, 1 views)
#Elmo 5k ed run.rpl (426.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by elmo2004; Jan 31, 2016 at 10:04 AM.
My real name is Shidqi,14 y.o

Why i want to join?

Cuz ur clan is awesome that's it

My toribash experience

I'm playing since 2010

Favorite mod

ABD,rb_greykido,greykido
And i'm good enough in ninjutsu and stabjutsu

Please accept this app,Thanks
Originally Posted by elmo2004 View Post
[Introduction]
My name is Elmo Kuokkanen. i'm currently 11 years old boy, currently living in Finland, with my family. As you can see from my name, i was born in 2004 (4th of February).
[Irl]
For Irl hobbies, i don't really have other than playing videogames such as: Toribash and Counter-strike. In school i have a couple of friends so i'm not just that one kid that has no friends. In my house i have alot of animals, i'm just gonna list them here i guess, i have 4 dogs, 1 cat, 2 turtles, 5 rats and 15 frogs.
So i guess there's not much more irl stuff to say so...
[Toribash]
I started playing Toribash in the near end of 2012, but i didin't play it much back then, i just used to play joustingfixed.tbm etc. In the start of 2013 i was starting to get more into Toribash, and i started playing Abd. In the start of 2014 i got into sparring and parkouring, i used to spar and parkour alot, but i guess i never learned how to get good at it. Now i usually play in tourneys or go on betting servers, or just public servers. I also have gotten into making Sp replays such as madmans etc. I currently am pretty active on forums, i would say that my forum activity is, eh 8/10
and for my ingame activity, since i play whenever i have free time, i would say 9/10.
[How i found Origin]

I found Origin in 2015, while ingame, i met someone from Origin (can't remember who) and he was a nice guy, later on i checked on Origin and it seemed like a cool and active clan, i also recently was watching a stream of Skeez88 when he got into Origin. He also reqruited me ingame.
[My other skills]
I myself am a begginer at art, but i can still do some cool stuff, I also can do some editing with After effects, but sadly i haven't got anything to show atm.

I say yes because it's a good application.

Originally Posted by CIowns View Post
My real name is Shidqi,14 y.o

Why i want to join?

Cuz ur clan is awesome that's it

My toribash experience

I'm playing since 2010

Favorite mod

ABD,rb_greykido,greykido
And i'm good enough in ninjutsu and stabjutsu

Please accept this app,Thanks

Do u have any more detail of u?
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Hi Origin members!

I am Aaron Russell and I am interested in joining your clan.

My reason for joining is I have been looking for a clan to join ever since i left CN and while i was playing i saw Origin recruitment and i thought I should join Origin.I know it was random to just decide to try to join your clan but i have been interested in your clan for quite some time and it was time to try to join.The thing that made me interested was ive seen some of your members in game and they seemed really cool so I thought everyone in the clan would be cool to.

Im not very active on the forums but im starting to become more active,Im starting to see how much there is to do on here like art replays events clans and you can meet alot of really cool people *cough Orko cough*.My ingame activity is really good im on everyday I can play.

When im not playing games im playing sports and soon im going to join my schools baseball team.I like basket ball,volleyball,and tennis.

My favorite band is acdc,led zepllin and uhh yea this part of my app.

As i said my name is Aaron Russel im 11 years old and im turning 12 in May 3rd .I have two older siblings My older brother David/kari he's 22
and my sister Ashley she's 16.

Some of my past clans are NYAA,Ember,Shad0,TGS(IKR Tgs wow much pro)and,CN.They all either died i got kicked or i left because of activity and i hope this clan doesnt become one of them.

I have to go because Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Last edited by asdguy; Feb 1, 2016 at 04:16 AM.
Im back....... so yeah
ok so if u can try explain just a little more but i do like the app
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Hi member of Origin!

Why I want to reach you?
Looking for a great clan, active, respectful and go-getter. Looking for a clan that makes wars and several event. Deplus, I am looking to join a clan containing players Toribash good. In short, Origin responds to all these factors!

My experience on Toribash?
I play a Toribash since very long time. Although I am only black belt, I consider myself a very good player. My favorite mod is BoxshuMushu. I won my first tournament in this mod. I also like Judo. To be honest, I hate Aikido, and Greykido AikidoBigDojo. I am enormously bad in these mods.

What can I bring to the clan?
I can help the clan to victories in war. Deplus, I can help the clan create some event like bet servers.

Me?
My name is Jeremy and I Cassista 13 years. I was born on January 8, 2003. I live in Canada in the province of Quebec, so I speak French and a little English (I am anyway good English). Very young, I discovered a passion for my favorite sport: hockey. I play since I'm 3 ans.Je a special school: Sports-Etudes. It is a school where we do sports in the morning and going to school after the noon.

Other?

I love the drawings animate: Naruto. And finally, my favorite meal is poutine ^^.

[B]A big thank you for reading!