Ranking
I hope you realize Parrot isn't really all that active, especially forum.
Some of us hang out in IRC, and I know some Parrots like to go ingame, etc.

But if you left previous clans because of activity I'm not sure Parrot is a clan you're looking for.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Rainn View Post
i know im not like master belt like the rest

Who these rests? And who did you know from the clan?

Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
LIAXO IS BACK

never leave again you had Kyou-kun so worried

In five days I'll be out of the jungle and back in civilization for quite a while. I'll be all yours, bae <3
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
I know Greenblits Murcinary and i remember Fallu and when i say im not like a master belt or 10th prestige i mean like on the account im a brown belt but with my old im a 4th dan so i was saying like im experienced even though this account is brown belt
║ OŁƉɅ ║
I have met Rainn in-game, he has asked me about being in the clan nothing more in-depth. Engagements have been minimal. Maybe he could chat with us in the IRC to get to know him, and play with him idk.. =/
Originally Posted by Rainn View Post
Fallu

heh

Also hi Liaxo I've missed you I hope you've enjoyed your months of taking drugs in a jungle
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Hello there my Name is Wooq or Alex
First thing you will see is that im a orange belt that's because my main i forgot
the password to my main account .But i was a 2nd dan and very forum active
So now that we got that out of the way let me talk about myself while you sit there and read.
My name is Alex I am a 15 year old Freshman i live in New York and i am not
such a busy guy
I have a lot or experience in toribash so if you need a guy just
say my name
I love to read books that's one of my passions i also work at a local deli and i
draw when i am bored(Not really good)
I also know 3 language's Spanish, English and a little Italian
I am a single child so i do get a lot of attention from my parents
So anyways some things that I believe i could provide to your amazing clan is
my activity i do have a lot of time in my hands now that school is giving out less homework. And all the clubs have been removed
I could also provide skill even thought i am getting used to toribash again
I am a really fast learner and i can also be mature if this is the type of clan
that needs that
So since we already covered first day basics i will tell you why I want to join this specific clan I would like to join this clan because even though I am not friends with any of you( I would like to be) i like that in this clan its silly and most of the time no one is serious and I am not looking for a REALLY active clan I am looking for a clan i don't have to feel weird in
So that's my app i probably will get rejected but YOLO
Join [im] you noob its a cool kids club
Pings happened on 11-28-15 #neverforget