Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Name: Dragonguts
Belt: Black Belt
Country/Timezone: United States, CT
Activity: 8
Clans: Monster Energy, Ice Cream, Komrade|I felt those groups didn't really appeal to well, since everyone was a bit unexperienced.
Contacts: Skype: Fanboy8842 Email: thevex19@gmail.com
Mods: Aikido, Greykido, Aikidobigdojo, Wushu, Ninjutsu, Lenshu, Judo||Pick one please.
Clan Affection: I am very respectful and proud for a clan I've joined, and I am great for fighting in clan wars.
Infractions: Once for only inactivity, I never made that mistake again.
[Ascend]: I want to be an honorable known member of a skilled group.
Refers: DinoBro123
Name:Ethan Burger
Belt:blue
Country and timezone: California -Utc-8
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): in game 7 but id play more if i got in and forums 4 but same w/ above
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): I was in godly but got kicked cuz i went on vacation and forgot to tell :P
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): skype: XDeviskateX Email" XDeviskateX@gmail.com
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): Im good in abd
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I have cookies. oh yeah i can also help in events or help recruit
Any bans/infractions?: Nada
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: Ive been looking for a clan for a while and this clan looks like it has some needless to say... interesting people.

Did anyone refer you here?:Nadie
Got some more to add?: I ate the cookies sorry.
Name:Brad Owen / DerpyDoge2
Belt:Black
Country and timezone: Malaysia GMT+8
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):10
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?)Daunt) The crews are inactive for a long time
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):Skype : AustinMahone19952 chaoticleavitt@outlook.com
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):I can do the trailer!
Any bans/infractions?:Nope
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:Ascend is the best clan that i found
Player Card (http://www.toribash.com/usercard/DerpyDoge2

Did anyone refer you here?:tantoehard
Got some more to add?:Nope!
Last edited by DerpyDoge2; May 10, 2015 at 08:40 AM.
hi my name is Enzo
AGE 12
Belt Brown
Time: USA Pacific Standard
Active: 8-10 game 6-10 fourms
Clans before: No
Contacts: Skype Enzo Villarino
Good in: ABD Sparring
Contributes to Clan: I wanna help this clan be at its best abbilty by recruiting
Bans: no
Why did I come: interesting and want to meet new people
Leaning to a yes to some. I need some more input. Holy shit there's a lot of apps.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Regarding this. It's okay to post something like this because maybe you're speechless or something, but please next time try to add more content to your post okay? ;)

I failed the posting? I wanted to post thank you for yes

You kinda did fail our posting expectiations. Anyways, please try to add more content to your post next time; ^try to be more like this next time, has atleast a sentence that has a message. Thanks ~Rhaemond
-----
I can help voting.
How can you edit my posts?
Last edited by tomias13; May 10, 2015 at 09:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
he's moderator, he's able to edit.

^That. YES. Every member should vote for the applicants here. I'm thinking of revamping the system; eg opening a new thread and closing this one. PS: Im doing this to minimize clutter/unrelated topics in this thread. ~Rhaemond
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 10, 2015 at 12:41 PM.