Toribash
All you really need is mastery 8. I'm mastery 4 and have too much stuff so far.

Maxed out Excal and Nekros. Got a Rhino in the 20's and Frost Prime that I just built. Also waiting till I max out Rhino to start building a Valkyr since I have all the parts for that.

Only thing I dislike so far is the glaive. That thing is useless compared to my nikana or heat swords.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You all should add me, IGN is Gumfighter. I'm not too far in the star chart, but I'm willing to mess around a bit.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
whats the matter?.. ai is always the same

i doubt i will have patience to wait half a hour each time 10 enemies bunched up to unfuck themselves

EDIT:

when pathfinding will be fixed, stealthing any level would not be a problem, but for now you really need a weapon for situations like that, if you want, i can record some more with mostly melee stealth kills, but i will had to use bow sometimes
Last edited by snake; Jul 14, 2014 at 12:42 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
whats the matter?.. ai is always the same

i doubt i will have patience to wait half a hour each time 10 enemies bunched up to unfuck themselves

EDIT:

when pathfinding will be fixed, stealthing any level would not be a problem, but for now you really need a weapon for situations like that, if you want, i can record some more with mostly melee stealth kills, but i will had to use bow sometimes

I prefer ranged stealth for the most part because AI always seems to notice me even if their backs are turned to me. (even if I'm crouching like a good little ninja :c)
-----
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
All you really need is mastery 8. I'm mastery 4 and have too much stuff so far.

Maxed out Excal and Nekros. Got a Rhino in the 20's and Frost Prime that I just built. Also waiting till I max out Rhino to start building a Valkyr since I have all the parts for that.

Only thing I dislike so far is the glaive. That thing is useless compared to my nikana or heat swords.

While I agree the damage is less than incredible, it does have the ability to explode, which does quite a bit of extra damage.
Last edited by -Cyri-; Jul 14, 2014 at 12:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
I prefer ranged stealth for the most part because AI always seems to notice me even if their backs are turned to me. (even if I'm crouching like a good little ninja :c)
-----

While I agree the damage is less than incredible, it does have the ability to explode, which does quite a bit of extra damage.

ranged stealth is for pussies. it's not even stealth when you don't have to sneak.

enemies are almost blind when you are crouching, just mind their 90 fov and 120 fov in semi alerted state.
-----
Originally Posted by Gum View Post

glaive is probably a must have stealth weapon as you can complete any kind of level with that.

actually a good idea, although it's OP as fuck i will make a little series of completing all missions with xcal and glaive only.
i'm sure nobody is patiend enough to do it anyway
Last edited by snake; Jul 14, 2014 at 01:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
please don't, thread already reached MAXIMUM SNAKE like 200 posts ago.

gum we should play this game together, yes
QUACK
Originally Posted by snake View Post
ranged stealth is for pussies. it's not even stealth when you don't have to sneak.

enemies are almost blind when you are crouching, just mind their 90 fov and 120 fov in semi alerted state.

That's the stupid part, I do know how to stealth, It's easy, but 90% of the time I will get seen even if I'm crouching and out of their view range so I just don't bother with it.

Besides, I don't stealth much anymore because I'm spending my time doing 1-2 hour survivals in t3-4 void. So eh