Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

GOOD GOD STEELERS.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
application
my steam email is steelers0421@yahoo.com

my accounts are steelers steelers1 steelers12

well i like to go outside play basketball play with my friends and im young and like to swim and i have brown hair im 6 foot and like to play this im 14 and love havimg fun and play fair and by the rules

i want to join ur clan because u guys are nice fair and i love this clan the most out of avery clan

im active almost everday i never bin in a clan before im really good at wushu judu akido an sometimes twinswords

my favorite color is blue

i want to say that i hope u pick me to join ur clan an that will be awsome

well i will get a knife and on tie myself thand un do him or in

tmy dad is tommy hes 36 and he is a welder

i will kill my friend because theres more friends not family

a zombie

a clown idk
yes
yeah so ummm steelers i believe you were told not to post on here again? I'm going to say a vehement no and ponder upon whether or not death will report you for forum invasion...

As for roland, maybe next time. No from me on that too.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Rolandman: I'll have to wait for some other responses. Currently undecided.

steelers12: Automatic rejection: Ignored previous warnings, and blue is not a tertiary colour. This is your last warning, please do not post here again.
Bunch of us hanging out on twinswords! come say hi!
Last edited by Zanderhar; Apr 19, 2013 at 06:49 AM.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I've noticed that shield have a poll on their front page... why don't we have a poll?
it would make it easier to do unlimita's questions
To have a poll, the thread would have to have been created as a poll, I think. Either way, I can't seem to add a poll from editing the thread using the clan page.