Toribash
Really?

I don't like my face :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Guys we need to stop with the useless posts. I mean it, these are just getting to be all useless and stupid. (Wait till we are official. Adding up the DSC with useless posts give us less of a chance).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
*ahem I think I am the sexiest member*

But, a clan war would suffice - I'll donate to the bank when I can.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
LLDN, I've already done a couple clan wars, with evo and The somewhat magical wizards....

What I mean by useless posts are the ones that You are posting (LLDN) and you are posting Kitten... They are all becoming useless posts kinda. (not to single you out, I have done a few not going to lie and zer0 has done some)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Well no you can still post here, but relate it with toribash not just talk about random things (Past page is alright and stuff, it's fine to post mods, say goodmorning, say /join this room and everything) <3 Still post here ofc just not the really useless ones
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Neo is making me a set i always wanted a Tree set its so different and he ish doing a awesome job at it
Its a Signature Deal with it