Hlmaster howsitgoingbro

Did me and that other pony (Kwl I think?) save fyre when we posted ponies? Lol

It was totally me. I'm allied to Fyre after all :3
-----
Originally Posted by alajah View Post
I wonder the same dizzybomb

also:good night -.-

Originally Posted by dizzybomb View Post
What happened? Sorry I wasn't there when It occured.

Kyle, or beeboo (Who was asked to leave, but is still in the clan mind you), was double clanning with shadow with an alt account, who was also in thsi clan a bit ago, was being a moron and was always being stupid and trolling, and I got tired of it, invited the majority of the My Little members to the new one. If I missed anyone they will just have to ask someone already in it, but I will be keeping it very loosely exclusive so that we A: Don't get over 24 people so we can't call again and B: So we can keep trolls like Kyle out.
Last edited by Blackjack; Dec 11, 2012 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
I have now understood this and beeboo from now on is no longer in mylittle, thank you for bringing this up kwl this just shows not to dual clan like this again.
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty
Originally Posted by KwlPwnz View Post
It was totally me. I'm allied to Fyre after all :3
-----

Kyle, or beeboo (Who was asked to leave, but is still in the clan mind you), was double clanning with shadow with an alt account, who was also in thsi clan a bit ago, was being a moron and was always being stupid and trolling, and I got tired of it, invited the majority of the My Little members to the new one. If I missed anyone they will just have to ask someone already in it, but I will be keeping it very loosely exclusive so that we A: Don't get over 24 people so we can't call again and B: So we can keep trolls like Kyle out.

May I get an invite?
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by alajah View Post
but that shit
we are losing many members

what?

He means to the new my little skype chat.
-----
Originally Posted by TMinster View Post
Hello to all members I am a new member I say thank you for inviting me and good day all. :3

Well I guess before the other members who live in other places get the chance, Hi! I hope your stay here is enjoyable and all that other yak ^_^
Last edited by Blackjack; Dec 12, 2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
But wait there's more! If you call right now, I will throw you a welcome from Dizzybomb at no extra charge. Well as Kwl said, let me say hello before the actual clanmembers raise up from there slumber.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me