Toribash
I seen you on ban-list.

no
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Llama View Post
Alright, so..

I had an app all made out and when I went to post it, something happened and the server was reset, thus making me lose the whole app. My app will most likely be shorter, due to the fact that I spent a while on it, and lost it all.

Name: Aditya Avif

Belt: 5000++ qi

My background: I started Toribash in 2010 whom I brought to a high Brown Belt status, then soon abandoned Toribash. A while later in 2012, I came back to check out the single player mode, and multiplayer caught my eye. I soon met Alaistier, whom told me after a short while that he'd like to see me apply. I contemplated the idea and later decided to hang out with Clan. Soon after, they decided they wanted to test me. I started off alright, some members of Clan can tell you how I was. I decapitated Dad along the way, which might do something for me. Seeing as I am such a low belt, that brings upon two problems: One, I do not have replays to share with you, and two, I cannot get into the wushu8 server. I am hoping that by watching me ingame, you can approximate a skill level without the help of some replays I unfortunately do not have. So, that's mostly me, with a couple of tangents here and there.

Why I want to join: There are some prodigious wushu players in this clan, of which I would like to be a part of. I think judo is the most entertaining mod, which focuses my attention on Clan's notoriety for Judo.

My personality: I am not defined by a personality. I base everything off adaptation. I note that Clan is a less-serious, more relaxed the other clan. They joke and play and make a couple funny little innuendos, and that's perfectly comfortable for me. Penis. And dicks. Tell me to act how you want, and I will.

Get out. Die of syphilis
I OWE MILLIONS
Originally Posted by Llama View Post
Why I want to join: There are some prodigious wushu players in this clan, of which I would like to be a part of. I think judo is the most entertaining mod, which focuses my attention on Clan's notoriety for Judo.

DOESNT KNOW THAT IM LIKE THE ONLY GOOD PERSON FOR WUSHU IN CLAN, GG.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I'm Wushu.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Yeah,no.
We already have one Bloob in clan,besides he is probably The real Bloob
WON THORN'S TOURNEY