Toribash
I figured out how to post replays.. there they are...Im so Now xD

im such a :lol:
-----
Btw those were made on my Alt
Attached Files
Total Nautical Destruction.rpl (38.7 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Retro; Nov 6, 2011 at 11:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
@nikita1941 No comment...

as always...
-----
please make the clan grow!
Donate all unwanted items to your loyal translator: nikita1941
It will help a lot.
Last edited by nikita1941; Nov 7, 2011 at 12:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can whip one for ya
@d3athd3mon Those replays were horrible. You're gunna have to settle with a single alliance, cause we don't need anymore non-professionals. We already have a weak leader, me of course.
beware
the goblin
@.@ fine then Requesting single allies and im not a good replay maker dont judge me you mofo and if your a weak leader why do u try to sucessfully run another clan...u already failed Boomhit o_o...plus u have no art (but only the sandwich spoiler and sandwich) and if u keep losing hope in yourself to try to run this group then Sandwich will Crash and fail sooner or later
-----
o.o
-----
damn its thumbnailed -.-
Last edited by Retro; Nov 7, 2011 at 01:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fear sucks eggs
Nope. It's gunna keep running. I may be weak, but I'm not weak minded. That's all I need.

Boomhit failed because I relied on strength, not smarts.

So.... nope. Still rejected, lel :B.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by d3athd3mon View Post
@.@ fine then Requesting single allies and im not a good replay maker dont judge me you mofo and if your a weak leader why do u try to sucessfully run another clan...u already failed Boomhit o_o...plus u have no art (but only the sandwich spoiler and sandwich) and if u keep losing hope in yourself to try to run this group then Sandwich will Crash and fail sooner or later
-----
o.o
-----
damn its thumbnailed -.-

Excuse me if your Tama's friend or whatever, but saying all that won't get you an alliance at all foo. Self pwned? Yes? K, Bye :]
WAsnt trying to say all that to get a single allaince smart one =.= and yay rejected suck it o_O...well. back to clan searching x_x
Fear sucks eggs
WAsnt trying to say all that to get a single allaince smart one =.= and yay rejected suck it o_O...well. back to clan searching x_x

lol why the hell did you request it?

Edit - Pwned yet again

@.@ fine then Requesting single allies