Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Brubert, the radio from last night was epic, you should do more radios on english from now on.

Posting from info class.
Centuries Of Damn
Harumph I'm not admin on my own computer anymore. Sort of sad, but I did convince our principal to install some of the more needed applications for me (MonoDevelop mostly to write C#). Tomorrow I'm DJing, and I'm just going to bring my controller in a bag. I left my school bag at school, so tomorrow I only need to bring my controller, as well as my guitar. Glad I figured something out.
Proud member of Pandora
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
Brubert, the radio from last night was epic, you should do more radios on english from now on.

Agreed, it was great fun. :3

After the radio, me and N'klobe played Terraria for a few hours, and then crashed and slept until 4 pm. :3
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Woohoo, successfully DJed the school dance. Except one part where I accidentally had a 15 minute silence because I couldn't figure out what made the decks have no sound (Turntable FX in Traktor was breaking the decks). Our band also played at the dance too. The new sound-booth is so much better than the old ones. It's got an actual mixer! And a professional RGB Light Board too.

Feel awesome now.
Proud member of Pandora
kaddon is best dj.

Also, my parents let me skip school today and catch up on sleep since I was sleep deprived all week from final projects. \o/
Originally Posted by kaddon View Post
Woohoo, successfully DJed the school dance. Except one part where I accidentally had a 15 minute silence because I couldn't figure out what made the decks have no sound (Turntable FX in Traktor was breaking the decks). Our band also played at the dance too. The new sound-booth is so much better than the old ones. It's got an actual mixer! And a professional RGB Light Board too.

Feel awesome now.

Why aren't you the most popular kid in school?
HEy
Oops I meant a 15 second silence. 15 minutes would have been unbearable. And no, because the PTA decided to have some older kids go up onto stage and pretend they were DJing while I did all the work up in the sound booth, so they got the credit and I got none...
Proud member of Pandora