Endurance Onslaught 6.0
how often must i post because one of my siblings is doing a src study so i cant use the interent often
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending
Originally Posted by migitetho View Post
how often must i post because one of my siblings is doing a src study so i cant use the interent often

That's quite alright, just post whenever its convenient for you, aim for about once a day or if your busy post in the inactivity thread and tell us about your situation, but if you post 3-4 times a week there is no need for it, but you can if you feel its necessary, when your back or aren't busy anymore simply edit your post and "strike out" the whole message or simply edit it saying your back, that way we'll know.

~agentp
thats a relief
thank you,oh the other thing i know i have to post regulary but must i play daily to cause i can only play it at certain houses (wont explain why, it would take to long)
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending
Originally Posted by migitetho View Post
thats a relief
thank you,oh the other thing i know i have to post regulary but must i play daily to cause i can only play it at certain houses (wont explain why, it would take to long)

No, nobody here is forcing you to play, you could only post on the forum and we wouldn't kick you, its just that if you don't play; you may not get the entire benefits of being in Bleu, e.g ingame classes, although I'll admit we are lacking those right now.
This is why Bleu is the best clan
hey, does someone here known when i will be a member of this clan? i am already acepted
-----
*know
Last edited by 192837; Sep 6, 2011 at 01:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump