Toribash
Already have steam.

Most played unit spy. FTW

I'm also pretty good at medic though. I dominated 5of the players on the opposing team with medic in one life.

That team only had 5 players.

----------

Username is ParZ

----------

I really hate scouts. D: Not because they always come up behind me with a fucking candy cane, but because I simply suck at them. =.=

Actually, I tend to suck at all of the offensive units. And defensive... So I guess that'd make me a hardcore support unit

-------------------

I'm also into skin making simon

We'll have to have a competition and see who's better. >:-)
Last edited by alert242; Aug 13, 2011 at 04:12 PM.
Hey, Terry. My ISP went through shitstem enfuckment again. I might not play in SMP with you for a while so I can polish my skills in Minecraft and make a world for you and me. :3

Originally Posted by zekester10
Add me up, Zekester

Can't for some reason. Every time I try, it keeps telling me that I can add friends once I have games on my account. I've got six games already, but Steam still bitches me into having games.

EDIT: Scout inherited his surprise butt-fuck powers from his father, Spy. Also, wanna play TF2 now?
Last edited by AiroBlinn; Aug 13, 2011 at 04:36 PM.
xD I'll do a competition with you alert. But that was my 1st skin!
Also, I have a steam account, (mariosonic29), But my computer is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT So i can't play any of these games and the saddest thing is... I can't play minecraft, boohooohoooo!!!

Show me one of your skins Alert. And Terry makes them too, I saw one earlier when I applied for the first time.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
That sucks. Hope you can get a new computer *soon*.

I deleted most of my skins. I make them for fun and get rid of them, but I'll save them so I can show you.
Hey guys, I've lost round 3 against Zalmoxis in a close 2 - 1. FFUUUUUUU

Also, I'm making an Afro Samurai set. The head is already done, I'm moving on to the rest later.
Anyhoe, it's party time (again), you probably won't see me till I sober up tomorrow. See ya :P