Toribash

Belt: Erm, 3rd dan blackbelt. I don't usually play the game, only on the forums and IRC.

References: N/A

Replays/Art: I have replays, although TB broke so I uninstalled it.

Favourite mod: Erm, kickboxing, taekkyon (I think that's how you spell it) and aikido.

Why you wish to join: Well, this is a forum/IRC based clan, which I like..I know a few of your members, and they have good personalities and very humorous, as is the whole clan, as I've been lurking in #sigma for some time. I think I'd fit in good.

Why we should let you join: Well, I am very active, I check forums daily and IRC. I can contribute to conversations on IRC and forums.
I like to have fun, but like most people I can be all srs bsns if needed.

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes. (Icechat) I'm pretty much on everyday.

Past history: Erm, I got an infraction for bumping ages ago. Then, I got 2 infractions for insulting members, which I am ashamed off, and hope you can look past it. I have been banned twice, both times as a joke, once from lsl, and once from onamist, who was on lsl's account.
As for clans, I've been in Hunters, my first ever clan, then doc, then raid.

Real life Name: William.
Past positions of power: Gamekeeper and events local mod. I am neither now.
Other: Erm, I'm 16 years old, From scotland. So, GMT 0.

That's all, I suppose. Thanks for reading.
Wait, what
Yes from me. (If my vote counts :P) Pretty nice guy, makes me laugh most of the time I see him in IRC even if I am not talking to him.
Yes to 8r
He's a cool kid
but then we should be invite only because holy fuck alot of people

Edit: Just found this

reason enough for me
Last edited by Stickicide; Dec 19, 2010 at 08:51 AM.
elsewhere

Belt: I am a white belt. but my alt was lost in the hack.

References:Marco

Replays/Art:I will post some later. I just made this account.

Favourite mod: Aikido and tk

Why you wish to join: I want to join because the members in this clan are very respectful and are fun to play with. The members in this clan are not only respectful but are skilled too.
Why we should let you join
: I am a very skilled and respectful player.
I am super active and try to post with decent grammar. Sometimes when I get tired my grammar gets a little hard to read.
I am on everyday, I am going to start doing events as soon as I make tc. I can get on irc everyday for as long as needed.

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes

Past history
: Not that I know of maybe for some useless posting.
Real life Name: Michael
Past positions of power: none
Other: I will be loyal and will stick with this clan no matter what.
Last edited by TheVector; Dec 22, 2010 at 01:21 AM.