Toribash
Yea, he should be checked out. Here're we coming', KitKat!
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
i wanna join. do i rly have to post all that replay and stuff? im 2nd dan, but my computer is kinda wierd, and i cant acess the toribash folder. :|
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
yea you shoulda post replays and stuff and try to reason why should you get inside, ya know. The usual trick, go on.
well, atm, i dont have a ''(C" so i cant access the toribash folder, so maybe you could see me in-game?

well, on second thought, i think ill just hold off on that till i can brush up my skills xD because i havent played much since school started.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Just search that shi* use the skilled search function to search YOUR COMPUTER. AKA MY COMPUTER... they're all mine dear, ALL OF THEM.

Anyways, prove yourself worthy of our glorious relaxation OR FACE THE IMPENDING FIRES OF HELL!... and magical unicorn land! I have faith in your fear of THE IMPENDING FIRES OF HELL!... and magical unicorn land! I know you won't fail me. Now go! Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day. At Dawn look to the east!
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
Now go! Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day. At Dawn look to the east!

Will you be there, Richard?
hello i want to join relax all clan i ve got black belt and i will be happy if you let me in(sorry for bad english im from poland)
Miecho , dawaj troche replayów
Aha , i przeczytaj pierwszy post.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.