Toribash
nope the tourney prize is approximatly 20k 15k by the donations and it can be sent to my alt electricboy and you can donate with 1k if you want to and the mods are:1- monkeykarttestx 2-zipline thing 3-pendulum jumper 4- still unknown and btw you need to train yourself because there is no resets and i hope sparky accept that too
Last edited by Moataz; Mar 7, 2015 at 07:03 AM.
Originally Posted by ESoldier25 View Post
oh, crap, I see there is a huge discussion xD. anyways.
Matt, I see you are very artsy. what if you can edit a clan video, if Sparky wants to have one?

ohh well,i dont know about video editing stuff,so maybe its a no
-----
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
nope the tourney prize is approximatly 20k 15k by the donations and it can be sent to my alt electricboy and you can donate with 1k if you want to and the mods are:1- monkeykarttestx 2-zipline thing 3-pendulum jumper 4- still unknown and btw you need to train yourself because there is no resets and i hope sparky accept that too

i think we cant start the tourney with that price because,just look on our bank doe,its really empty.
and well,if its going to happen,i suggest to change pendulum jumper to gravy cube.
Last edited by Mattkit5; Mar 7, 2015 at 07:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
i think we cant start the tourney with that price because,just look on our bank doe,its really empty.
and well,if its going to happen,i suggest to change pendulum jumper to gravy cube.

Excellent vote And as i said the mods are still being in vote so tell me what do you like as a funny and hard mod
and i said that the donations will be from the players so its not the bank business and the winner gets that amount of donatons and you can donate 2 times or more so we can increase the prize
you said you will make one... biatch xD
elitist edit: i have some neighbors with a kid. the parents are very retarded, and the kid is crying like a 7 year old COD kid who was noscoped 5 times in a match
Last edited by ESoldier25; Mar 7, 2015 at 12:16 PM.