Toribash
Eh, I'm starting to play toribash less and less but I'm gonna play tonight or when i get home either or
This game is Dead
Lust

Yee Krulls is a lot of fun in QA. Just wait till he starts shovel kicking you xD

Demo

I've been playing Single Player a lot more the Multiplayer recently : o it's a lot of fun! Also playing new mods makes the game exciting again xD have you tried TK n stuff? It's fun
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Yee Krulls is a lot of fun in QA. Just wait till he starts shovel kicking you xD

i'd shovel kick his shovel kick
Haha I tried shovelling his shovel kick and it just destroyed the shovel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
if that's how you talk about him he wasn't in his A-Game when we met. We got rekt by a Yellow belt xD
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
1st post in who knows how long
I had a lot of fun hanging with you Lust, you are a nice guy and a good competitor.

As for *Falmes, he is just trying to compel me to post after being silent for so long.
In case you didn't know we are bffs that go way back XD.
That is, on the days that he forgets to compare our win ratios.

He is well aware of my superior skills and when you see him in-game, kick-lift his silly attempts to suplex you, honestly he loves it.

WAPOW!
Hey Krulls, it really has been a long time but you're back now that's all that matter .
If you don't know me I have applied to WAPOW and I'm currently being discussed!!! Can't wait to be a member of this great clan.
vlone