Originally Posted by Klux View Post
Isn't that a picture of elvis?

I say yes.

Thanks noob

Originally Posted by 17april View Post
Hey, I know you!
Nice app, it's a yes from me.

Btw I'm brown belt in karate real life.

Thanks , what style of karate do you do?
Hattersin wants that.
Originally Posted by PTDBank View Post
[22: 30] <shigecio> apply raku pls

My toribash name is PTDx, my real name is Luke, I'm 13 years old from United Kingdom, I know Shigechio in real life and we go to the same school and I introduced him to toribash. My favourite color is Blue. I'm black belt in karate in real life and I like to play toribash whenever I have time. My favorite mods are aikido bd and wushu although I just play wushu for fun, the other mods I like to play are lenshu, taekkyon and judo/judofrac with my friends. I'm active on the forums and I have been playing toribash for around 2 years or so, I quit for a period of time when I was bluebelt since I didn't have a clue what I was doing. My previous clans are Aeon, Secret, Duck and Silver. The reason why I quit Aeon was because the activity was falling more and I needed more experience in game and to socialize more. I was in there for around 4-5 months. So I joined secret. After around 3-4 weeks I felt like I was unwanted so I decided to leave. Now I have those skills of socializing more and gaining more experience, I decided to join the clan Duck, it was a great experience but got raged at for blowing up a block on minecraft *cough*hipotibor*cough*. I then joined Silver but I did not feel like it was the clan for me, now I'm here and Shigechio kept asking me to apply.

I also like to play other games beside toribash such as AoS (Ace of Spades), Happy wheels, GTA SAMP for pc, Minecraft and Team Fortress 2. If you have steam tell me your name and I will add you. I also own a xbox 360 so if you want my gamertag just ask. If you want to contact me, I have skype. My username is toribashptd, I'm not on all the time, the odd 1 or 2 days I would be on. Besides all that stuff, I also like to market a lot as you can see from my achievements. I haven't played toribash in some time so I might start playing it more often again.

I'm a relaxed person and I'm funnier than Shigechio. I have a sense of humor and I like to make art when I'm bored, not that it is good anyway. I mostly try to make renders. I'm currently 3rd dan, nearly 4th dan and will get there in time. I browse the forums everyday to see if there is anything new, and when you get to know me I'm pretty cool. I already know Elvis a lil bit and I know Shigechio a lot. I hope that I can make new friends here. I make replays when I'm bored also, I don't know if they are good or not, I will post them at the bottom of my app. I also made a wallclimb replay which is pretty epic for me. I feel that I can learn new things from here and be apart of your family.

The reason you should accept me over other people is because I'm good person to talk/play with. I'm mostly active in the forums, and in-game most times. So yeah, that is it really. If you want to know anything else or such just PM me or ask. I hope you consider accepting me. If you were also wondering what I look like here is a picture of me, I hope I will inspire you all to be as sexy as me but I doubt you will even come close to my looks.

Warning: Sexy

Hi.

Apathy.
I want to see some real dedication.
Also you're partner in crime with Shigechio eh.

Stop getting banned then I'll say yes.

Originally Posted by Klux View Post
Isn't that a picture of elvis?

I say yes.

I'm not that sexy
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Kyokushinkai Karate.

Btw guys, I know him pretty well and he's a funny and a pro guy.
You guys should give him a chance.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Isn't his main in duck?
Also if I am allowed to vote,
It's apathy leaning towards a no.

If you read my application without voting first then you would see it's listed in my PAST clans.

Originally Posted by elvis View Post
Hi.

Apathy.
I want to see some real dedication.
Also you're partner in crime with Shigechio eh.

Stop getting banned then I'll say yes.

I'm not that sexy

My last ban before this was in April which wasn't really a ban.

Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Still, he gets banned alot.
And by alot, I mean really alot.
Thats why I say no.

"My last ban before this was in April which wasn't really a ban." and I'm not really bothered about your vote since you have already implied that you didn't read my application which gives a bad impression about you.
Last edited by PTDBank; Sep 23, 2012 at 02:48 PM.
Hattersin wants that.