Toribash
Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
IRL Info

app

Well, that was a nice app, I would gladly have you with us.

Regarding the rejection thing, we like to make sure were not accepting toxic people in vibe as they could make the clan look bad.
Wolololololo
I understand where you are coming from, I would like to avoid toxic people in my clan too, but I am just pointing out how bad of a society the gaming world is now :L.
Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
IRL Info

Hello fellow bashers, my name is Zaxx, if you are wondering this is not my IRL name :P, I typically like to keep personal stuff such as real name/age to myself but if you really need to know I am 14 and turning 15 in november 27 . My hobbies include playing basketball, making music (I might post my soundcloud if you want to listen to what I make), I also love playing football and well video games, I usually enjoy FPS games such as COD or CS:GO, currently my steam is hacked and I have a ticket waiting at steam support to be answer to get my account back so if you want to add me on steam I can not add anyone at the moment, I also enjoy playing NBA 2k15 on my PS3 and Fifa, well that is enough about my life :P.

Toribash

Back in 2008 I was going over our family computer and I saw something called toribash and I knew my brother had downloaded it, so I asked him what it was and he answered and said it was a game that our cousin had recommended (Which he still plays : ( [fl0w]William ), this was towards the end of 2008, I spent the next few months trying to understand the purpose of the game and what I was supposed to do and how, and by mid 2009 I decided to join the toribash community, the game was addicting, now you may be wondering, 2009? 2nd dan? Yes, by the time SwexXelite brother of agility came out I had known of sparring, and spent the next 2 years mastering it, then by the end of 2013 I decided the game wasn't too much and I quit I checked forums again in mid 2014 but hadn't played it again, and now I have decided to come back and play, I typically spar and I play a lot of ABD, but now I am very rusty I guess I need sometime before I start getting the hang of it again, I do have an alt : Zilyana (clanless), Previous clans? I can't remember any, but I was in Vibe was also the leader here, then I quit, but that is all that comes to mind about previous clans.

Why you need me? I feel every person applying should have to join simply because everyone has a unique aspect to them, there should be no reason for someone to join a clan except to make some friends and have fun, what games have changed to today is everyone wanting to be ranked 1 and forgetting about what fun is, games were not made so you can scream on your screen " You f**king hacker, you have no life, I should be first you b**ch" , it was made so you can have fun, and people these days are only accepting those who can get them to first, and to be honest if a clan won't accept someone because they aren't good enough to join or are terrible at the game I say the clan is corrupted itself, therefore I do not think there should be a question of why we need you on clan applications because every clan needs more people, the more people the more fun, whether they are terrible or the best, a clan can not live without members.

I hope I haven't made you read too much :P and thank you for taking the time to read this Have a nice day.

Yes for trial.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
wall of text inbound
hello vibe my name is tochukwu (in real life) and i can help vibe in many ways tc wise item wise recruting wise just as long as its not art i can do it for you if you evn if you need a fucking dog i will do it for you. plus i can do many mods the only mods im not good at are wushu and erth tk although if i need to learn them will. in short im decent at any mod i need to do witch should be helpful in wars in cause you need me to do a weird mode i can do it.
furthermore for how long i play im online every day litterly even single day im playing for about the whole day so when you login and search for me i will me online. (and yes im kinda addicted just a little.) also if i had to say my favorite mod it would be aikidobigdojo.tbm it is the only mod i really play iand i think that is the mod i play the most unless my toribash glithes and i cant join a certain server for some reason :/ althogh i mostly play in privte server unless there is a server that is not croweded with a lot of people.
to countinue my application (im totally creative with my transitions XD) if you send a pm or send anything to me in furoms i will check it evey morning im always on furoms 24/7 starting at when i wake up so if anything happens there ill know although my post count is is really low i do check post on furoms and post anywhere to be honest it just low cuse i dont post unless i have to or unless i need i also somtimes dont have much to say cuse there isnt much i can say to post that are like a year old XD or to post that dont mean much :/ but if its a pm i will always reply.

as for my toribash experiace when i was a noob all i ever plyed was judo (like all noobs do) but i was really good at it (or it was luck etheir one is true) i was able to beat god belts but ill stop talking about that cuse that was the past and you probly dont care about skill. but while is was a noob i tried other mods and learned form people and peple tought me some moves like how to snap kick and thats when i started getting better at toribash and then i started doing mods like aikido nad mushu etc. thats how i started adapting to other mods (except wushu and erth tk) so once i got better i started trying my moves against better players like poeple way hight belt even now when im a 3rd dan i trian with higher level poeple like custom belts and god belts etc. so that is my toribash experiacne for you like it? i hope you do.

as for my skype it is favor.godswill btw it says im 35 yeah... thats a lie. as for me i consider my self a pretty good person i try to be friends with everone i meet although somtimes they hate me on sight for no reason when i dont even know the person :/ i dont rage much i would only rage if somthing like when im about to win a 1 mill. toruney and then i lose to the guy hacking or a maxcontacts glith othwise i wont rage im not that kinda of guy also for my life my hoobies dont really have them although if i needed one it your be palying vidoe games

as for now for the sports i play they would be soccer and basketball im a beast at soccer but im still learning basketball from my cousins so if you see me in real life PLEASE DONT CHALLENGE ME TO A BASKETBALL MATCH the result would be my ankles broken and me lying on the floor crying. that is my application enjoy and i hope i get in the clan
p.s if it says im sill in a clan im not it is probly a glitch and im pretty sure it should let me still join a clan.
~ regards tochukwu
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
wall of text inbound
hello vibe my name is tochukwu (in real life) and i can help vibe in many ways tc wise item wise recruting wise just as long as its not art i can do it for you if you evn if you need a fucking dog i will do it for you. plus i can do many mods the only mods im not good at are wushu and erth tk although if i need to learn them will. in short im decent at any mod i need to do witch should be helpful in wars in cause you need me to do a weird mode i can do it.
furthermore for how long i play im online every day litterly even single day im playing for about the whole day so when you login and search for me i will me online. (and yes im kinda addicted just a little.) also if i had to say my favorite mod it would be aikidobigdojo.tbm it is the only mod i really play iand i think that is the mod i play the most unless my toribash glithes and i cant join a certain server for some reason :/ althogh i mostly play in privte server unless there is a server that is not croweded with a lot of people.
to countinue my application (im totally creative with my transitions XD) if you send a pm or send anything to me in furoms i will check it evey morning im always on furoms 24/7 starting at when i wake up so if anything happens there ill know although my post count is is really low i do check post on furoms and post anywhere to be honest it just low cuse i dont post unless i have to or unless i need i also somtimes dont have much to say cuse there isnt much i can say to post that are like a year old XD or to post that dont mean much :/ but if its a pm i will always reply.

as for my toribash experiace when i was a noob all i ever plyed was judo (like all noobs do) but i was really good at it (or it was luck etheir one is true) i was able to beat god belts but ill stop talking about that cuse that was the past and you probly dont care about skill. but while is was a noob i tried other mods and learned form people and peple tought me some moves like how to snap kick and thats when i started getting better at toribash and then i started doing mods like aikido nad mushu etc. thats how i started adapting to other mods (except wushu and erth tk) so once i got better i started trying my moves against better players like poeple way hight belt even now when im a 3rd dan i trian with higher level poeple like custom belts and god belts etc. so that is my toribash experiacne for you like it? i hope you do.

as for my skype it is favor.godswill btw it says im 35 yeah... thats a lie. as for me i consider my self a pretty good person i try to be friends with everone i meet although somtimes they hate me on sight for no reason when i dont even know the person :/ i dont rage much i would only rage if somthing like when im about to win a 1 mill. toruney and then i lose to the guy hacking or a maxcontacts glith othwise i wont rage im not that kinda of guy also for my life my hoobies dont really have them although if i needed one it your be palying vidoe games

as for now for the sports i play they would be soccer and basketball im a beast at soccer but im still learning basketball from my cousins so if you see me in real life PLEASE DONT CHALLENGE ME TO A BASKETBALL MATCH the result would be my ankles broken and me lying on the floor crying. that is my application enjoy and i hope i get in the clan
p.s if it says im sill in a clan im not it is probly a glitch and im pretty sure it should let me still join a clan.
~ regards tochukwu

Kudos for effort. But it's gonna have to be a no from me :/

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post
Kudos for effort. But it's gonna have to be a no from me :/

I've met him inagem and he is a chill dude, the app was nice. The only lacking is the forum activity, but that's easy to solve, he has my yes.

Sorry Viddah, that counts like 2 of your no ;P
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
When you say 2 of your no do you mean two nos or two yeses

He means his vote counts more than Viddah one,that's why i'll counter with another no ;)

Sorry,low posts amount,the real TB life is on the forums,not just in-game.
Zaxx has been sent a PM regarding joining Vibe. Expecting a response within a relatively short amount of time.

As for tochukwu, I compared you app here, with your app 2 weeks ago on [u]'s recruitment thread. I took out all the (Vibe) and [u] tags in it, reformatted it so they were both one wall of text with no paragraphing.

Hey, what do you know!

Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Zaxx has been sent a PM regarding joining Vibe. Expecting a response within a relatively short amount of time.

As for tochukwu, I compared you app here, with your app 2 weeks ago on [u]'s recruitment thread. I took out all the (Vibe) and [u] tags in it, reformatted it so they were both one wall of text with no paragraphing.

Hey, what do you know!

Lol, detective Sparky is on fire, I saw the [u] app, but didn't even notice.

Sorry tochuku, we do not approve the lack of effort
Wolololololo