Toribash
Hey, my name is Panu and i live in Finland.My GMT is +2.
I speak English, Swedish, Finnish and bit of German. Im 14 years old now, and ive become pretty active, cause of the holiday. Now, im active both, on forums and in-game. My belt is 2dan, 500 games to 3rd, i just mostly play this game for fun and to interact to new poeple
Ive always wanted to travel to Japan and to US. Its my dream to go to NY ;)
I had a half year break, so i lost my ps and gimp skills mostly, i was an artist.

Im applying , cause i need someone to help and make my sad days happy and more.
I think you guys have sense of humor.
I have skype so you can talk to me, its panuuu6.And as you can see my grammar is bad, but i hope it wont disturb you. This is my 2nd time applying so i hope i dont get rejected this time...
Did my best, Thanks!

Can the replays be multiplayer replays, cause im not an singleplayer type
Replays can be whatever you want
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Hello my name is Scott(Beats bud :3) and lately ive been through lots of clans. After a long time of clan hopping i realized that i wasnt looking for just a "clan" i was looking for a family i could spend the rest of my TB experience with. and ive found the clan i WANT to stay with for the rest of my carrer. Anyways, im Scott(like i said before) and i used to LUA code. after a while of making scripts that never made their way to the internet i learned my true passion. Sparring. I found it Impossible at first but than overtime i tought myself to spar(and got allitle help from freinds.) But you must kniw that i am not perfect. I Wish to learn From you guys.(not full on teaching just little tips) anyways enough about toribash its time to learn about me. im 14 years of age and my favorite thing to do in my downtime (other than TB) is Being with freinds and football.( i <3 Greenbay)Im not very good at it myself, but going to games is amazing. The funny thing is that when i get home from a game i think i can do what the players do and i Fail. Really hard. Also some of my family lives in the U.K i like to think im 1/4 British but im not. :/

As youll notice this when i post(ed) this im currently in 16bit whell im leaving so....yeah

Also i want to join obey because in my n00b days i always though i could do what you do. i would sit on my CPU for hours trying to do a flip xD but thats what Started the road to what i am today. ill have to thank you for that C:

Also if u want any replays ill be happy to provide them.

~hitiepie
Belt-2nd Dan Black Belt
Age- 14 Years old
Name- Victor
Thing about yourself- At saturday i go out to pratice jiu-jitsu and go to my drawing course, i draw really good, (Manga0 Exemple: Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Etc.) In toribash, sparring, parkouring, tricking are my favorite Possibilities to play and of course trying mad mans, i was really good at taekkyon but the tourney flew away, So i am not so good as i was, i am trying other mods to play
GMT- -3:00
Replays- I have only this reply now so that's it :P
Attached Files
Last edited by Victor4554; Jun 29, 2013 at 03:16 AM.
I know its not very long (he pinged but this is the only recent spar i have :P
Attached Files
Street fight.rpl (427.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Rengar; Jun 29, 2013 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Dem smiles :/
hi my name is tyler im 12 im a blue belt on tb and my Skype name is dsfan12 im good at sparring not good good but soso but im pretty good a wushu and im awesome with footmod 1/2
-----
im tyler im 12 and im a blue belt m Skype name is dsfan12 im good a wushu and footmod 1/2
Last edited by emonger; Jun 30, 2013 at 12:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by emonger View Post
hi my name is tyler im 12 im a blue belt on tb and my Skype name is dsfan12 im good at sparring not good good but soso but im pretty good a wushu and im awesome with footmod 1/2
-----
im tyler im 12 and im a blue belt m Skype name is dsfan12 im good a wushu and footmod 1/2

no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i wanna join the clan
hi my name is tyler I draw fingerboard and play tb in spare time I live in cannada my Skype name is dsfan12 I do parkour joust and wushu in tb its a fantastic game and srry for my other crappy application I didn't know what to say im a blue belt and I appreciate ur time of looking a my application and I hope I can be in obeys clan