Endurance Onslaught 6.0
im preaty suprised that you have so many recutments in quite short time >_> btw we should play sometime becose i havent seen you guys for while i kinda miss ya all :P
thanks to everyone who Help me to come In the Clan: Prowler, Mudjad, Forg and specially to Rhae who take the Final Decision ^^ and I hope to see every all of you ingame, Today I'm very happy because I am 2nd Dan, AND invited
It's NinjaKyle I'm sorry guys I have disapointed u /: I disapointed my self actually I get unbanned tomorrow I'm sorry Ascend I feel… idk even know I mean I was just tryna help out a friend manly cause I knew him when he started but I guess he didnt want to and then I got banned but I told deutria that I would never do it again… and I ment that So all I am asking is just another chance if u will? I Promise and nox tbh there was nothing about me to believe Kyle was my alt and also I never got banned before until now

Also thank u for taking ur time to read this and I hope u have enough heart to just give me another chance /:
Welcome mobius
And to ninja: idk, I don't think we like banned people for bad reasons especially scammers in our clan :/

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Rhae i Am Honestly a really Good Person im Not a Scammer And Its My first Time Being Banned and im never Gonna be Banned Again All im Asking Is For a 2nd Chance
Originally Posted by NinjaVoid View Post
Rhae i Am Honestly a really Good Person im Not a Scammer And Its My first Time Being Banned and im never Gonna be Banned Again All im Asking Is For a 2nd Chance

Looks like a headline with all those capital letters. It's rather annoying to me but thats just my problem, anyways have you thought of even posting this in the recruitment thread and even though chances are you might not get in.
Wombo Combooooooo
I agree with Swift, I your going to try to get back in I suggest going to the recruitment thread.

"Helping a friend" yes a likely story and from what I can tell probably true. But... I hate it when I'm betrayed, I met you in a server, you were good and I said I would help you if you tried for Ascend. Now I know that I had been helping a scammer. I feel like I've let my clan down.

But all in all it not me you should be apologising to its MudJad, he helped you the most.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]