Toribash
Haha, sorry Raiken, me and zwouter played a shit ton though. And thanks Neko, I'm glad to be here and am excited to practice with you all
._.
pm me divine i can give specifics on how much of a tosser u are
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Hi, i am André Rieger | GMT -3 hours (at day 18 will be -2 GMT) | and that is my app to Team Aikido:

1. knowing about aikido: I started to play toribash in judo because it's the first mod i saw in server list. I played judo until to the 2nd dan black belt when i enter in 'jo br'. The principal mod of jo br in this time was aikido and i started to play.

2. Learning to play aikido: with the time i come creating my style in aikido. at that time I kicked the leg of the opponent to unbalance and throw him in ground to win.

3. learning to lift: with the time playing in public rooms of aikido and i saw the most experient players doing a first move with all relaxed and raising the players and i saw what they did and i started to lift too.

4. learning to suplex: some players did a suplex and i decided to know how do too, with the time i created my style and i use this style until today.

5. additional information:

5.1: I did the 2nd best streak of jo br (with print).

Print

5.2: I was rank 6 in aikido for some days, but end the ranked aikido and i lose this title.

5.3: I don't know only make suplex

5.4: My usercard:

5.5: All my belts later 4th dan i uped in a aikido room.

5.6: I love suplex <3.
Attached Files
aaw 1.rpl (38.5 KB, 5 views)
aaw.rpl (54.8 KB, 4 views)
V 3.rpl (38.4 KB, 5 views)
V 8.rpl (55.1 KB, 5 views)
V-10.rpl (49.6 KB, 3 views)
Posted, good luck to you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
AndreRiege can you post 1-3 replays of you doing anything else but a suplex. We want to see what else you can do.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Hey guys,

My name is Granby, and I play aikido quite a lot. Since the time I started toribash, aikido is the mod I've gravitated towards the most. I like how you can incorporate throws and different techniques that are used irl to the game. I wish to join because I want to be a part of a group who focuses on the technical side of aikido. Being a part of this org will help me to improve my skill-base as well as share some of my technique that I have learned by trial and error and help better some of the members in the org.

In short, I'd like to be a part of this organization because I feel it would help better myself as well as others in the org. I want to have a group of highly skilled players I can practice with.

Thanks for your consideration.

PS: I apologize in advance for some replay names, I save them before the next match starts so I don't know what to name them sometimes d:
Attached Files
#aikido get low.rpl (49.2 KB, 3 views)
#abd proper suplex.rpl (54.6 KB, 8 views)
#aikido throw.rpl (46.3 KB, 4 views)
#aikido switch foot.rpl (46.3 KB, 4 views)
#abd turn flip.rpl (38.6 KB, 3 views)
Veni , Vidi , Vici
Application to [TA]
Hello members of Team Aikido,

I'm MoonSick/WhyBeAre. I strive in Toribash to become an amazing duelist. One of the main reasons I want to join this organization is because I think this would be one of the best things to happen to me within Toribash. I especially pride myself in my ability to save, the only thing I find hard to save is lifts and possibly one of you guys could assist me in that. I'm pretty good at controlling my momentum and suplexing my opponent out of the ring. I would say that my biggest strength within Toribash is throwing my opponent off with how unorthodox my moves are.

If we communicate using Skype you can add me with my email: lopezisaac9901@gmail.com (I'm the one with a pic of Jeff the killer).

My GMT is -4 and I'm usually on around 3:30 PM-11:00 PM and sometimes I'll be up all night.

Thanks for considering

~-~THIS POST IS BY MOONSICK. I WAS ON THE WRONG ACCOUNT.~-~
Attached Files
Split'd.rpl (44.1 KB, 2 views)
DecaKick.rpl (52.5 KB, 2 views)
Wellthen.rpl (41.3 KB, 2 views)
SoCloseButNo.rpl (63.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Soon; Oct 15, 2015 at 06:00 AM.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
[!] Your applications are being reviewed.
WhyBeAre could you remove that post and apply with your Moonsick account?
Thronior, sorry for the wait. We are reviewing your application but there are some difficulties with the requirements (voting wise) for acceptance/rejection.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Oct 15, 2015 at 02:38 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Thronior, people like your application. The problem is your approach to the forums and communication. I've had to delete a few of your posts for irrelevance now and that does not sit right with me. Once I see some improvement in maturity from you I may change my tune.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu