Toribash
Originally Posted by BrainLord View Post
Is there another game like toribash? An "ragdoll fighting game" where you can create your own moves etc etc
If so, I'd like to know

Rubber Ninjas is a ton of fun. More emphasis on the "ragdoll fighting" than "create your own moves" though.
More or less, it involves controlling a ragdoll by its head and attempting to flail the limbs in such a way they cause damage to the opponent without letting said opponent hit you at the same time.
So I'm looking for something similar to:
Amnesia the dark descent (Horror)
Final Fantasy IX (RPG(or MMORPG) - preferably)
Sniper Elite V2 (Fps) I'm not really searching for an FPS game at the moment, but if you know any that you think would really capture my attention, let me know. :>

Thanks.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Here is a list of games that I loved playing:
  • Supreme Commander Series
  • Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
  • Dishonoured
  • Spec OPs The Line
  • Orcs Must Die Series
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Dungeon Defenders
  • Batman Arkham Series

And for MMO's
  • Mabinogi
  • Maplestory
  • Guild Wars 2
  • Tera

Atm its currently League of Legends, Halo 4 and a bit of Minecraft. Might get my hands on Assassin Creeds 3 when it comes out on PC but apart from that I'm stuck with what I've got.
Last edited by j4nd0; Nov 15, 2012 at 06:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
So I'm looking for something similar to:
Amnesia the dark descent (Horror)
-Try the Silent Hill series, but avoid the HD collection out at the moment
- You could also try this game's predecessors, the Penumbra games

- Final Fantasy VI is great, if a bit old
- Persona 3 or 4
- Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross

Sniper Elite V2 (Fps) I'm not really searching for an FPS game at the moment, but if you know any that you think would really capture my attention, let me know. :>
- SPEC OPS: The Line. Seriously look into this one.

Answers in the quote above^

*Silent Hill is a pretty solid horror series, though doesn't play quite the same as Amnesia (Mostly you can kill things if you need to)
*The Penumbra games play almost exactly like Amnesia, due to being its predecessors. Black Plague is practically identical in gameplay.
*Note that Final Fantasy VI was marketed as Final Fantasy III in English speaking countries. If you're going to get it, I recommend the PS1 remaster, but the SNES version is fine too.
*For Persona, do be warned that it relies quite heavily on Japanese visual novel style play (building relationships, going to school etc.) when you're not fighting the bad guys, so if that's not your thing then skip this one. I would recommend watching a youtube video of the game first, or reading up on it.
*Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross are both old games too, but also very good. Unlike Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger has been ported to a whole bunch of consoles and should be easy to find. Cross is a PS1 game, and can be found on the PSN store along with Trigger if you have a PS3 or PSP.
*Spec Ops: The Line will make you feel like a horrible person by the time you reach the end.
when there wasnt windows but dos i remember playing a spaceship game where you kill the monsters and keep taking power up first power up brings 2 guns second give you 3 guns etc
other:it is a spaceship its not realistic like raptor
thank you and hope you find ti
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

Thanks.

This really depends, if u like old rpgs try secrer of mana , secret of evermore and other snes rps...
If it should be more new try the fable series awesome games
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Oh god, Recently I've started remembering this game I used to play like ages ago.

It's an RPG and I can actually only remember one part of it TBH. The part that I remember was that You climb this tower, and when you get to the top there's this priest-nun-holy girl somewhatorother thing, and she then turns into a kind of devil thing (note, I am NOT TALKING ABOUT DISGAEA) but I can't remember the name of the game, O' Great Toribash Forum people, HALP MEEEEEEEEE!!
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I remember a game what was released for ps2.

The game is first person view and like a fighting game, but action style.
You can punch, kick and
you can use powers as you earn/discover them.

released in something like 2003-2005.

I don't remember the story,
something like,
he was an experiment of some program.
I remember he fighting with the enemies, doing punches and kicking.
Last edited by dengue; Dec 7, 2012 at 03:41 AM.
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
Oh god, Recently I've started remembering this game I used to play like ages ago.

It's an RPG and I can actually only remember one part of it TBH. The part that I remember was that You climb this tower, and when you get to the top there's this priest-nun-holy girl somewhatorother thing, and she then turns into a kind of devil thing (note, I am NOT TALKING ABOUT DISGAEA) but I can't remember the name of the game, O' Great Toribash Forum people, HALP MEEEEEEEEE!!

Azure dreams? If it's PS1
Originally Posted by ToonWorld View Post
Azure dreams? If it's PS1

nope, it's on PS2, BUT, believe it or not, i actually found it THANKS to you, An image popped up of the cover next to this (on Gamespot lol) The game i was talking about was Grandia II. Look it up, it's not a bad game. (first grandia was in 1997 or so)
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox