Toribash
Me? I was in Atlantic. I don't even know if that clan exists anymore. It was an official clan but it was dying at the moment and I left it for Piratez since they were amongst the best clans at that time. I used to drop by in Axel's tourneys.
> Piratez
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Me? I was in Atlantic. I don't even know if that clan exists anymore. It was an official clan but it was dying at the moment and I left it for Piratez since they were amongst the best clans at that time. I used to drop by in Axel's tourneys.

Oooh, I remember Atlantic. Yeah, it looks like Atlantic died, but I used to hang around there a bit. I remember Castra and Zinx from there. Ah, so I see.

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
How did I inspire you into marketing?
I got all my tc from boosters. XD

The discussion of gaining tc through marketing just reminded me that it's not that difficult, and so I've begun marketing again.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Oooh, I remember Atlantic. Yeah, it looks like Atlantic died, but I used to hang around there a bit. I remember Castra and Zinx from there.

Castra was such a nice guy ! He recruited me. My buddy there was NoneName.
> Piratez
Castra was such a nice guy ! He recruited me. My buddy there was NoneName.

Yeah, he really was. Do you know what happened to him? Also, ah, I've not heard of that person.

Also, I've finally unlocked my 250k tc. If any of you guys are willing to sell me discounted items, I'd be happy to purchase them.
Ah, no worries mate. I'm sure everyone here understands. Do you have things in your life that are keeping you occupied though?

Not to the extent to keep me from posting. I'm just lazy. But there hasn't been a day when I haven't done something outside of pc.

Ah, I see. Where were you before you came to Piratez?

Sin, if anyone remembers that clan. Met carbonking ingame and he invited me. I wanted to be a lone wolf but it seemed fun. Somehow we managed to become official. After everyone quit I decided to join Piratez because I wanted to be included in RIFT (the comic Bojan made). But I was never included, lol. Besides that it was a lot of fun back then. Probably my favorite time in toribash.

I don't really need them and I would like 7k for it.

Yeah, absolutely. I'll send you a private message.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Not to the extent to keep me from posting. I'm just lazy. But there hasn't been a day when I haven't done something outside of pc.

Hah, fair enough. Also, that's good. Spending too much time on here can make you go stir-crazy.

Sin, if anyone remembers that clan. Met carbonking ingame and he invited me. I wanted to be a lone wolf but it seemed fun. Somehow we managed to become official. After everyone quit I decided to join Piratez because I wanted to be included in RIFT (the comic Bojan made). But I was never included, lol. Besides that it was a lot of fun back then. Probably my favorite time in toribash.

Nah, I don't. When did it start? Oh yeah, I remember Bojan and his comics. Those really were good times. I miss those times. It seems like the community is so dead these days.