Toribash
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
it's not what i mean
i mean that there's a girl and boy are kissing each other! and remember am 11 years old so... it will make me kill myself

I don't care how old you are,
but never, I mean never joke about suicide!

Originally Posted by zGh05T View Post
hmm...yes from me

i can invite him?

3 Yes' before you can send an Invite. I'm Staying neutral mostly due to reasons listed by D3.

Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Lol, wtf did i just draw...

and

Yeah, im a bad drawer, i know, but i like them, im that kind of artist who draws something, and then figures out what it is for 5 minutes.

The second one made me think "Robotic Chicken" to which i ended up watching robot chicken online. First one wasn't too bad an Idea for a head though.

Originally Posted by Took View Post
Guys see this head i made im working on the set

Not bad at all, Looks to be in good shape and nice spacing. Back of the heads a little meh, but other than that it looks great.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
cool head took! i hope you make a a soo beatiful set for it :3
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Downloading OpenArena. It's an updated port of Quake3Arena.

http://www.openarena.ws/download.php?view.4

I'll download it, and let you guys know if it's any good.

@Box: yeah it kinda does, i hadn't noticed.
Lol same xD i drew that dragon face thing through 5 hours of school xD got caught and my teacher nearly threw it into the bin D: oh and, imma make a head out of that.

Also, show me some :3
AW, I KNOW WHAT THAT 2ND ONE REMINDS ME OF NOW!

Enemies from the Sega Genesis game Vectorman.
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Sep 29, 2012 at 07:28 PM.
oh sex

thats actually quite similar xD never played that game tho.
---------------------------------------------
I was trying to make a head for nyann, the sketch took around 2mins. just a few simple lines, and then i started the eye, which took like 30 min, now i learned how to add a shit load of detail in my drawings and i like things quick, it may look epic, but i will find it boring.