Toribash
I used to do 100m in 8/9s .. now i can run 50m before I fall down and die. I've gotten so unfit.
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
Originally Posted by PsYcHo96 View Post
now i can run 50m before I fall down and die. I've gotten so unfit.

Same here.
I've been meaning to start a work out thing, but I'm just so lazy
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
Same here.

Lol, me too, but I am currently doing 20 minutes of daily ZUMBA, which kinds of warms up the body dancing and is very entertaining, as Im latino i got dance on ma feet Also, I am doing some pushups and sit ups to start gaining some kind of mass, I am as skinny as a rattlesnake.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
Same here.

I went to the gym yesterday, now i can barely move xD Problem is, i did every muscle you could possibly exercise. I started from the top and worked my way down. Shoulders, biceps, triceps, pecs, abs, thighs and calves. So instead of just not being able to move my arms today, i can barely move anything :L
Smoking is the only thing killing my fitness :/
I wish i was in Washington though, Pots legal for Recreational consumption xD
Go Team Obama!

But since i played 2nd team rugby i am still pretty muscular.
Sex is also very Exercise.
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
Originally Posted by Minguito View Post
Smoking is the only thing killing my fitness :/
I wish i was in Washington though, Pots legal for Recreational consumption xD
Go Team Obama!

But since i played 2nd team rugby i am still pretty muscular.
Sex is also very Exercise.

I used to be a cage fighter who smoked 50 a day, I exercised so much that the smoking rarely affected me at all, I still couldn't run on account of the fact that i was 17st, but that was mostly muscles

This is culturally diverse clan so 17st = 108kg = 238lb
Last edited by PsYcHo96; Nov 10, 2012 at 08:17 PM.
Only martial arts ive learned are Karate and kick boxing
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
MMA is an amazing sport, if you do it right and learn sections of martial arts like muay thai, boxing, kick boxing, karate, aikido etc
Obviously you can't learn it all, but you have to learn a few to be unexpected, and learn how to counter attack/attack every part of the body in most situations and have a good all round defense
The only excercise I honestly do is Taekwondo but it's more discipline than excercise I reckon.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.