Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
I'm going to apply for General medicine and probably go into a specialization from 3rd year. I'm thinking of imunology, but I haven't decided yet.

Also about recruiting, I don't know, I would like having new people here and people that are actually nice and want to play in-game.

What attracts you to immunology?

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Same, we need to go out once in a while to do that of course. Can't expect much from other people visiting our board.

If you guys would like, I could try to get some recruiting done.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
What attracts you to immunology?

The fact that if you want to, you get to work in research labs, which just feels awesome to me.

Also, does anyone know any strategy to atract new players?
> Piratez
The fact that if you want to, you get to work in research labs, which just feels awesome to me.

Also, does anyone know any strategy to atract new players?

Hah, so I see.

Well, I can't go in-game really, so I wouldn't be able to recruit that way. Mostly, I'd personally see who was left-over from the Essence and Element roster, then bring them this way. I'd also look for old forumite friends that were still floating about. That'd probably be a good start.
Pretty slim chance to go in-game and find a very active forum dweller, but its still worth the try.

Ah, Element, I used to invade them regularly back in my Delta days, I played with OfUnknown alot back then, I wonder if he still remember me.
Pretty slim chance to go in-game and find a very active forum dweller, but its still worth the try.

Ah, Element, I used to invade them regularly back in my Delta days, I played with OfUnknown alot back then, I wonder if he still remember me.

I wasn't going to go in-game to find a forum-dweller. I can't really go in-game. I was planning on looking up forum-people on here.

Yeah. Essence and Element were pretty tight, and that's where I went after Essence went under. One of my old Essence members came with me actually. When did you end up coming to Piratez?

Yeah, I did as well. I wonder the same.

Edit: I'm speaking to a few people who used to be in Essence. I'll see if they want to come out this way.
Last edited by rappunk23; Sep 17, 2015 at 05:19 PM.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I wasn't going to go in-game to find a forum-dweller. I can't really go in-game. I was planning on looking up forum-people on here.

Yeah. Essence and Element were pretty tight, and that's where I went after Essence went under. One of my old Essence members came with me actually. When did you end up coming to Piratez?

Yeah, I did as well. I wonder the same.

Edit: I'm speaking to a few people who used to be in Essence. I'll see if they want to come out this way.

Cool, that would be great.

Delta was dying, apart from the massive inactivity and the clan leader abusing the mod power for duplicating posts back when post counts matter, everyone was starting to leave. Uric, SpaceLlama back then, propose a merge with Piratez and I ended up staying here. :3
That's really nice of you, rappunk !

That's what I'm here for. As a Piratez member, I'm here to help you guys out.

Cool, that would be great.

Delta was dying, apart from the massive inactivity and the clan leader abusing the mod power for duplicating posts back when post counts matter, everyone was starting to leave. Uric, SpaceLlama back then, propose a merge with Piratez and I ended up staying here. :3

Ah, that's really shit when that happens. That's lovely though. Well, I'm happy you're here, mate.
I am really thinking into making myself appear more online. I want to get a good ammount of tc to gift myself a new set. I have the force/lax colors, and the head + the art. I just need the texture set and the art.
I have made the math and I need about 400k. How shall i get that much ...
> Piratez
I am really thinking into making myself appear more online. I want to get a good ammount of tc to gift myself a new set. I have the force/lax colors, and the head + the art. I just need the texture set and the art.
I have made the math and I need about 400k. How shall i get that much ...

Do you have any skills that you can sell (graphic making, video creation, etc.)? If not, you could always try your hand at the market. If not that, you could also always get a tc booster and just play tons.