Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I mean the way we are now is superb,but dont you think we should change a little because were a top paged clan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
well basically all I'm saying is post counts and belts were banned from being clan requirements ages ago. I think instead of deciding who comes and who goes of belt is
not a good way too judge applicants by. There are several things that could happen to a persons qi or belt such as the set backs or the personal lag set backs that happened before that. I mean does anybody see what I'm saying here?
ok ok, so I say we stick to the old way, people can apply as much as they want, but this does not mean we can not invite people.
Also we should test them ingame in different mods to ghet an overview.
So thats what i say, say if you agree or not.
[Hunters]
Uh-huh... Well, post count is not a requirement anymore AND Tay, Alex and Lolm are testers.
Now close this thread. :P
The cake ain't telling the truth...
Yes, please close the thread to prevent spam.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Tri-Merge
"Okay I'll explain in more depth. Psy Chess And Soa are planning to merge. For the love in all things good Soa shorten their members down to the best of the best, the most active to make this less of a cluttered clan if we merge. Since all the current leaders have either agreed with this idea or are neutral we are passing this through to our members who will play a huge role in if we do this or not. Fish has said if one SINGLE member is unhappy with this merging idea we would have to manually merge or shift to one clan or just not do it at all. There will be a thread made in Psy for you to talk about this say if your for it or not and lastly vote yes or no if your for this idea."

Explaination~ Okay so, SoA Psy had an idea. The idea was a Tri-Merge. You being the leaders would play an important part in if this goes through and if it doesn't. Now firstly we had many valid arguments in which lead to the Tri-Merge being the best option. Firstly as you may know Funds and money are often great issues in a clan because the members want to have a good time events tourneys clan videos etc. With a clan merge we could easily increase our total Tc levels. As an extra treat, if we were able to perform this clan merge I have 3 sets of which match the clan name(my clan name idea at least)
which can be discussed later because now isn't the time to debate about the name but rather see if your willing.Because Psy and Chess both have a total of 11members SoA leader Thewolff is planning to cut out all of the members whom are inactive as well as those who aren't "clan material. This idea has already been brought to the co-leaders of Psy and they are undecided until Onda and the other leaders make their decision.

Anyways my point is we stand stronger together than we do apart so I believe we should take this importunity and strive together. Fish has said if the clan merge idea is unanimous including all members and all leaders he will make us a new board and place the elect leaders and co-leaders in the designated rank.please respond with your thoughts of this. To the leaders of chess, please consult together before making any final decisions.

Math~"post it on Chess, I'm neutral."
L3rk~"Sounds like a plan."
Onda~Well, I completely support this idea based on what It said, I'll be willing to do whatever, independing of what, but depending in chess and SoA's decision I'll my decision.
I'll let you hand this because you were the one of the idea I guess for now I won't be able to be in-game or IRC but I'll be responding your messages.
Keep informing, sending pm's to me.
Thewolff~"Hells yea"

Now my main reason for wanting us to do this is funds and activity. I'll post in depth soon.

This will be the main thread for us to do our discussion.
Last edited by Moomin; Jun 23, 2012 at 07:22 PM.
Yeah, im totally with it. I do thank, this will turn out be a good thing for all three clan's.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather