Toribash
Ouh well yeah if you need anything ill be on the irc

Honestly i dont watch anime, well i dont watch any kind of serie, i cant just keep the excitemwnt after the 2nd or 3rd chapter and i get kinda bored. Idk thats just me tho
Welcome pam, i'm upp, which, again, should be obvious but, you know.

My mind cannot cope with series, it's just too much work to follow it every week. I prefer movies instead.

I am not a weeaboo, i do not accompany such "slow" companies as the anime fans, who insists that it is superior to western series, completely forgetting that it started out as western, or at least was heavily inspired by western arts and dramas.

I once saw a little snippet from an anime show that looked pretty cool, it was about some priest that hunted monsters, i enjoyed what little i saw, but then my hopes where shattered by the fact that it was in fact anime, and to me all anime i have seen have the same lame, childish way of depicting different characters. They all suffer from this flaw. Japanese culture in general is highly overrated. For example:

Anime, already mentioned that.

Technology, Most of it is just weird stuff like air-conditioned shoes or quirky "art" machines, very little practical aparatus has come from japan, if you compare it to, say germany.

Samurai, They were NOT as media and movies often depict them, as higly trained wariors with superior dicipline. Sure, some of them were, but not all, most of them never even faught, just like the medieval knights, they were just men of genrally higher standing than the regular plebians of the day.

The katana, not even a good sword, pretty rubish when you compare it to european swords of the same day. It is also a myth that they invented the idea of folding different steels into eachother to make a good blade, several other people, like the celts had been performing the exact same process before.

Tradition, tradition is just bad overrall, no need clinging to outdated views and concepts.
Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
Welcome pam, i'm upp, which, again, should be obvious but, you know.

My mind cannot cope with series, it's just too much work to follow it every week. I prefer movies instead.

I am not a weeaboo, i do not accompany such "slow" companies as the anime fans, who insists that it is superior to western series, completely forgetting that it started out as western, or at least was heavily inspired by western arts and dramas.

I once saw a little snippet from an anime show that looked pretty cool, it was about some priest that hunted monsters, i enjoyed what little i saw, but then my hopes where shattered by the fact that it was in fact anime, and to me all anime i have seen have the same lame, childish way of depicting different characters. They all suffer from this flaw. Japanese culture in general is highly overrated. For example:

Anime, already mentioned that.

Technology, Most of it is just weird stuff like air-conditioned shoes or quirky "art" machines, very little practical aparatus has come from japan, if you compare it to, say germany.

Samurai, They were NOT as media and movies often depict them, as higly trained wariors with superior dicipline. Sure, some of them were, but not all, most of them never even faught, just like the medieval knights, they were just men of genrally higher standing than the regular plebians of the day.

The katana, not even a good sword, pretty rubish when you compare it to european swords of the same day. It is also a myth that they invented the idea of folding different steels into eachother to make a good blade, several other people, like the celts had been performing the exact same process before.

Tradition, tradition is just bad overrall, no need clinging to outdated views and concepts.

Philosophically, you are an active nihilist, seeking to destroy traditions and rebuild new ones, interesting, I feel you are the type of person who enjoys rick and morty?

It's true, Anime suffers from horrible characterisations, as it's filled with japanese clichés and dumb plot holes, but some anime here and there is pretty good, for example one punch man is pretty good.

I share the same toughts as you, I feel we might get along just fine, .
Well since I have my powers back I will update the thread every sunday, Maybe I will update it fast, so when you wake up there's the news and the update

Lol If you see the img of Item Forgers Recruiting it has a anvil right, well it has the "F" of FaZe Clan
Running away...
You are very much correct pamtastic, i am indeed an active nihilist, and i enjoy R&M, i've heard a lot of good things about OPM, perhaps i'll watch an episode sometime.
Well yeah japanese culture is a bit overrated, it happens sometimes with other eutopean cultures as well. But yeah, can say much, in the time there were knights on europe and samurais in japan, here ppl ran naked hunting animals and kill each other for their gods, almost as if they were a couple of centuries in the past, you know, the bad side of living away from the rest of the world. Cant argue about germany's tecnology, my dream is living there worki g as an engeneer so yh, but japan is not bad, the have aome weird ideas, but cmon who doesnt?

Ouh well nice seba, thanks for updating ^^

Btw i have seen some chapters of ricky and morty, damn if i watched series i would definitely watch it
well i don't really watch anime cuz it gets boring to me to easy but some episode like blue exercise now that was the best season i have ever seen

sorry onsola for the short post don't really have any thing to say about anime lol ttyl bye
Lust is back. It's nice to see there are new members who active.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2