Speaking of chinese, I'm learning mandarin for highschool owo
¿?
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
what a weeb

yesn't
I miss watching animes all day though I just don't feel like it anymore

Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Speaking of chinese, I'm learning mandarin for highschool owo

w-why...? Is this normal or did you choose learning mandarin?

Originally Posted by Zibril View Post
Thanks for accepting me guys, glad i can be part of the Vector family

Welcome man, don't forget to accomplish your trials (Pat quoted in #Recruitment) so you can become a definitive member. After you are done there's no real charge except for activity
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Let's just say that, from now on, anyone who wants to try and join Vector will know what trials are.
Must read before applying.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
hey Instep, what do you think about making a parkour replay?

I remember that while you were inactive (more os less when I joined) and I used to stalk your stuff don't worry, I did that to everyone

your parkour replays are lovely man, a style that I aim to achieve someday.

@Pat: don't you think we should extend to 2 weeks this trials thing? I'm not saying 1 week doesn't work, I was just wondering if 1 week is enough to make a big difference in our minds to judge (and people usually don't produce much in 1 week). But obviously, we would charge even more the applicants
Last edited by Lionet; Sep 8, 2018 at 03:12 PM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You wouldn't have said yes in the first place if you didn't want him in.
The 1 week trial is for him to prove he's active enough to stay with us, not for changing your thoughts about him.
Plus, 2 weeks is a tad too much. Nobody has the energy to deal with 2 weeks of constantly making replays and art. Honestly I'm not even interested in any either. Maybe I am still interested in art (3D in particular), but it just doesn't seem too appealing to me. Plus I quit Toribash, so that's another thing to state.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I think we can make it a week up to two weeks but only if a new member has a good explanation for yhe lack of activity.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos