Toribash
Hey Soul, I like Dead Island too. I'mma get DI: Riptide sometime.
And the thing you made looks like Lara Croft in her very first Tomb Raider game.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Can you explain exactly what's that? I cant identify. >:o

It's a man with no head at the moment xD It's low poly at the moment because I'm making the base before I smooth it out and give it more shape

Originally Posted by RangedThief3 View Post
Hey Soul, I like Dead Island too. I'mma get DI: Riptide sometime.
And the thing you made looks like Lara Croft in her very first Tomb Raider game.

Sweet! I chose the rapper for blunt weapons, but I think I'm going to redo that and choose the blade weapons expert or the thrown weapons expert.

Yeah, because of the low poly count right? xD
Hey Count, remember this moment?
Back when you first joined and I was actually good at the game?
It kinda upsets me now that I suck so bad

img

-----
I loaded up my old account to see if I could still play Le Blanc any good.
Sadly..

meh..

-----
Got bored and continued my old model, added a head and edited the feet a tiny bit, aswell as the collar bone area.

img

Last edited by souldevilj; May 12, 2013 at 01:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Count. Bioshock Infinite or the first one?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
@soul: how could I ever forget? This was one of my first games in LoL and my build is crap :P but that game was generally chaotic. no clear lanes and srsly, we should've won with 3 TP's and one promote
@cozza: the first one, since I'm playing all three in a row now
-----
btw guys, we got a new clan ally: Power (thanks to Kratos at this point ;) ). Everyone feel free to comment in their thread and help them with your knowledge and experience to become an official and successfull clan.
Last edited by count3rl33; May 13, 2013 at 12:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh yeah, thanks count. Power is happy with this alliance, the Guardians might got a activity boost too.
Don't get the sharp weapons expert. Blunt weapons are more common in the game. Also throwing knives are kinda hard to find.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
@Count Good ol days
I will catch up to you I promise!

@Ranged WELL SHIT... I chose her and I got to level 10 with her Dx
She seems to suck solo :S She's good 1v1 but if she gets zombies overwhelming her she sucks, and he jump attack is too hard to perform. I can only land it on thugs xP
I will continue my level 3 Sam load then Dx