Toribash
Oh alright. What was his prior account?

Also, who's still active around these parts?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I don't remember, you can check his app few pages back on recruitment page if you're curious.

Let's see, Uby, Nudo, Dog, Perica, and I. Xpad and Axel rarely drop in but they are around.
Yeah, I'll do that.

Ah, alright. What's been going on in the clan lately, if anything?
We participated at Clan Siege and Clan League recently, we lost at both unfortunately.
Other than that, its just a mindless banter over here, or a casual talk about how life is, most of us are actually getting busy irl.
Ah, I see.
Yeah, that's fair. Life's been busy for me too. I'm working through immigration and attending online university. What's got you busy, Sicks?
What're you going to school for? I'm taking a degree in Political Science and I'm planning on using that to acquire an American law degree, but from what I've been reading, the legal field is in a total state of disrepair and employment prospects look horrifying - so, I'm possibly reconsidering my direction.

Yeah? What're you playing these days? I was playing Sid Meier's Civilization IV in the last week or two, but it's stopped working. Apart from that, I play computer Chess when I'm bored as hell.
I'm taking computer engineering and currently in my 3rd year, there is a high demand for graduates that excels in software management and networking here from what I heard, so its pretty promising I think.

I try to catch up on backlogs now, currently playing Rune Factory 4 on 3ds, onward to Pokemon Y after that.
Oh, so I see. How are you finding it? Hah, that's good to hear. I hope it goes well.

Ah, I hear Rune Factory can be quite difficult in some places. My wife places that sometimes.