Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by stupidtaco View Post
That would be amazing if we could pull it together mobi. Good idea.

I was thinking of hosting a competition in the design events sub-forum of taking our song and making the best music video.

That's no mobi...it's a muffin...the Death Muffin
I find you lack of memory disturbing.

Also meh, I don't think impros are that good for toribash videos but we would have to see the result
Oops... sorry.

I meant more along the lines of an actual music video instead of a replay compilation, but I can see where you're coming from.
Respawn in 10...
Originally Posted by stupidtaco View Post
Oops... sorry.

I meant more along the lines of an actual music video instead of a replay compilation, but I can see where you're coming from.

Oh if it's an actual music video that would be great only I doubt many people would be willing to make such stuff but yea, sounds nice
Not really a discussion subject if it can be answered by the following post is it?

When you receive an infraction, the moderator who infracted you sends you a PM and it appears on your User Control Panel in a separate box underneath your thread subscriptions. If this box is not on your User Control Panel, you have not received any infractions.
Respawn in 10...
Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
Metal is not always related to dark (sorry I'm a fan so I have to rant...) that's really the basic conception of Black metal but really every subgender can have so many themes. For instance thrash metal (e.g. Metallica) evokes speed and brutality by it's lond drums and frantic guitar ; New metal (System of a Down, Korn etc...) are usually associate to anticonformism and liberation.

The waffle song would really be cool for CBK

I think Black Betty, which I agree with Taco is the best fitting one, really doesn't sound like the standard conception of metal (grind core is the most famous kind of metal not because it sounds good but because it shocks by it's grutal vocals and dissonant guitars so this makes most people to try Heavy Metal unfortunately).

The song that you proposed is kinda good but it's very centered in the lyrics which makes sync hard and not very nice. Also the guitar is not rythmic enough. I can't listen to it entierly right now so I may be wrong 'cause it changes after some time but this is my first impression.

I was not implying that Metal is always dark.

I was denying what you said yourself. That since our clan name is [DARK] Then we should do metal. Or did Taco say that?
I didn't say that...
I said that some specific songs I suggested would fit and those songs were metal but I don't think it needs to be metal.