Toribash
Hey dude that applied, hope you get accepted.

So how's everyone? The second move's rougher than the first, lol.
Thanks dude that I got infracted by once <3

I don't know what to do with myself during summer, I tend to spend time with friends and visiting art exhibitions. I need some new hobbies, more things to do. I need to start studying, I have school in a month ((
bec use in t rnet
a the e
School's starting for me in two weeks it looks like, I'm pretty hyped. Gonna be my freshman year, so we'll see how it goes.

also, acpt'd
Hello dudes! I see the [i] on me and im happy

nice Creati0n, It's going to be my last year in my current school :/ I have huge exams ahead D:
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Originally Posted by fastmove View Post
Hello dudes! I see the [i] on me and im happy

nice Creati0n, It's going to be my last year in my current school :/ I have huge exams ahead D:

Welcome to the clan, not-sanic
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Aug 2, 2016 at 11:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
im moving into my dorm tomorrow!!!!!!
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Got a Zoology exam tomorrow and a Humanities exam on Friday. After that, me and my friends are gonna see Suicide Squad.
a spoon.