Toribash
Originally Posted by Dothgar View Post
Does anyone here actually play ranked besides #'s?

yes

yes2

im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
my mains therefore would be:
top- irelia
jungle- maokai ,nautilus,mundo
mid- orianna
ad carry- vayne
support- I DONT PLAY SUPPORT ITS FOR NUBS ONLY
no actually that would be.... leona and maybe allistar.

I'm trying to learn jungle Mundo, and it isn't going great. Got any tips?

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Blitzcrank all day errdayy

rage ALL the bot lane

Including me. Fuck you, sir.

Originally Posted by Dothgar View Post
Does anyone here actually play ranked besides #'s?

I wish I did, but I'm too scared to :c
What if I suck?
What if I don't?
What if the world was made of pudding?
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
> Get good at Blitz
> Never worry about any Blitz ever.

Whenever I'm AD carry bot, I can't help but laugh my ass off at enemy Blitzcranks. More than half of them just bush monkey and never use overdrive. Most of them max E first, when the average teamfight, let alone 2v2s, don't even last past the cd at the early levels. Max Q for more grabs and more reward for when you land them. E only takes a second off cd when you level it, grab does that and increases damage. Most start with faerie pendant like tards. Why bother getting early gp5s when you start with early boots to force easy lane dominance. A metric fuckton don't know how to effectively roam. Boots 5 is almost a must on blitz. Most rush tear, when really you should only be getting that if you're getting fed out the ass, in which case then you better not be bot lane support because fuck that's a feed to the ad carry wasted on a champ that scales without gold.

And lastly, most don't know the effectiveness of just overdriving straight at the enemy ad carry to force them to burn summoners and escapes before you even grab them. Most people try to dance around to avoid the grab, so just running straight at them finally makes them realize you're going straight for the punch, so they start to flee 5 seconds too late. Easy punch up, easy setup for a grab. Sometimes, they're far enough out that the punch up will spell the death of them. The grab is just to make sure their ass stays in one place.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Got another penta kill in ranked.

Full build corki 35 minutes in and ezreal and ahri both peeled onto me. Killed them both then moped up for a penta.
piss
fuck boon, just fuck. also oracle, i max w first on blitz just so i can be like VROOOOOM run in grab knockup gg.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
fuck boon, just fuck. also oracle, i max w first on blitz just so i can be like VROOOOOM run in grab knockup gg.

I max W only if I'm jungling. Because once you get one kill, you should have enough for boots 5. Then I don't care how far out you warded, I'm already at your rear redefining power fist for your whole lane.

Also, for solotop. As solotop blitz, oddly enough, you're supposed to max either Q or W first because they have higher damage output, either as burst or over time, out of all your basic spells. But then again, solotop blitz is kind of a joke. He has ridiculously long windup for his attack animation, which gives him a slight delay behind each attack. Good starting stats, but lackluster leveling.

He's ridiculously good against vlad though, due to better damage output at early levels.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Vladamir sucks against anyone early game. He just keeps himself alive until level 6 when he ults you and you have that "wtf just happened i was winning" moment.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I max W only if I'm jungling. Because once you get one kill, you should have enough for boots 5. Then I don't care how far out you warded, I'm already at your rear redefining power fist for your whole lane.

Also, for solotop. As solotop blitz, oddly enough, you're supposed to max either Q or W first because they have higher damage output, either as burst or over time, out of all your basic spells. But then again, solotop blitz is kind of a joke. He has ridiculously long windup for his attack animation, which gives him a slight delay behind each attack. Good starting stats, but lackluster leveling.

He's ridiculously good against vlad though, due to better damage output at early levels.

i max w so that way (as i supportblitz) if they disengage, i can just run through and grab them, or if i was warding baron/dragon and the teamfights on the other side of the map, i can just w and be there faster then a yi (lolnotreally). with movespeed masteries and a SINGLE movespeed quint (do NOT ask why) i do end up going pretty fast.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox