Toribash
hey onsola i have a steam now i just made on so if y'all want to add me it is MAU_uiri. Well my weekend well be good i am going fishing today it well be fun i hope i well catch a big carp, but i wont be able to take them home cuz it is a pond that i haft to pay to get in. So what about every one elts
My Week is very boring, I'm not at my main computer, wich sucks for gaming, I spent monday and tuesday in backup school all day, because of this 1 Week vacation, PE is very fun for us, I played baseball for the first time, It's a real fun sport :P .

I will do nothing this weekend, It's probably gonna be very boring, So I will play if i get my toribash fixed
-----
Originally Posted by victortb View Post

well,just finished it.cant believe took all this time for this
my brother is taking alot of time from me.

Oh, Btw, The Video editing was God-like , Can't wait to see more videos ;P .

Also nice plays.
Last edited by Pamtastic; Apr 22, 2016 at 11:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well,ty,actually i got enought cnc's for a new video that i'll work later(probably in a collab with grus).
fml,my brother is so annoying that take all my time for attention ¬_¬ because of that i will dont apply for item forger too
anyways,our activity increased a bit with new members,welcome.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
My weekend will be lots of fun studying for biology, not rlly ;-; besides that i am having engliss lessons in around an hour and i have to make an essay so yeah, i might get on after lunch, aroun 3 or 4 hours from now.

Hey yoshi i think that the vid was a bit too fast, maybe try getting some slowmo somewhere, also you need to work a lil bit with the keyframing of the camera. Besides that gjq
okay lets talk about another subject okay. So lets talk abut what is yr favorite subject in school. Well mine would be math cuz my family from my dads side loves math and they are good at it and so am i, but next year i well be in the 10 grade and i chose my classes i was signed up for math 2 honors.

yoshi i like the video but like onsola said it is a little to short, but it is a good video good job
Well my favourite subjet is phisics, I will probably study something related to them. Surely engeneering. I like maths aa well but this year my teacher ia really bad so i am not doing as well as i usually do. She gives the activities and them corrects, no explanationa whatsoever, and damn i need them. Cant do much if i dont know how to aproach. However, somehow ive managed to aprove all tests so far, I am agraid it might have been luck tho
Onsola Uhh yeah I still need to learn how to use velo (time remapping) its way more complicated than sony vegas Adobe After Effects is cancer ;)

Channel - ok
My favorite subject is Math. I don't really have a big reason, I just find it cool I also like
Physical Education, IT, Chemistry and languages
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16