Toribash
Tried it, Was very very boring...My thought on it.. lol
-----
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
Yea I kinda died for a bit.
I'm doing well, cheers, yourself?
:3

Also Lorrtex what did ever happen to [SyN] ??
I think I up and left before I saw the out come of the remaining few in this clan.
Last edited by Jewww; Nov 9, 2012 at 06:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Yeah I have, Doesn't have the same feel to me. I mean I have won a few tourneys here and there (Irl) but the Battlenet just doesn't feel right to me :/
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Jewww, Something tells me your lying about irl tournies. Because if you are telling the truth that means I would know you. Now what is your full name and years won. To clarify if your telling the truth. They host 1 every year.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Yu-Gi-Oh

Magic; The Gathering ftw.
Also, someone should get Magic; The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 on Steam so I can play with them .-.
I used to f**king LOVE Yu-Gi-Oh. Not up to date about deck strategies though when I used to do tournies (2009), I used a skill drain deck which essentially makes all the monsters on the field have their abilities negated and I tryed to make it work to my advantage. Do you know Fusilier the Dual mode Beast? You can summon it normally with its attack halved (usually 2800) into 1400 but using skill drain, I can normal summon it and keep its 2800 points. Man, those were the days. Also, Pokemon ftw. I used to be obsessed with it too. People used to make fun of me for liking ccgs ( and tcgs) so I stopped and quite frankly, can't be bothered to heavily get back into them.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Whoever says Yu Gi Oh is gay is gay too except for kam But Pokemon was just gay man
I mean real gay
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?