Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Btw, Is The Seven Deadly Sins Worth watching?

no
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Nothing is worth watching other than cowboy beop, trigun, and gurren laggan to this man right here ^
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
hey concon, want to be elite? Just say no to everything unless it has a positive outcome

I'm going to try it for awhile here, wish me luck guys!
Started Mob Psycho 100, Taboo Tattoo (was dropped), and Ange Vierge. All of the osts from these animes are awesome, just hear them up.

Mob Psycho is super weird but kinda a little bit interesting.
Taboo Tattoo is pretty cool, I guess? Matrial Arts and shit.
Ange Vierge is meh, guess I'll drop it, idk.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Started Mob Psycho 100, Taboo Tattoo (was dropped), and Ange Vierge. All of the osts from these animes are awesome, just hear them up.

Mob Psycho is super weird but kinda a little bit interesting.
Taboo Tattoo is pretty cool, I guess? Matrial Arts and shit.
Ange Vierge is meh, guess I'll drop it, idk.

your reviews are shit and all that anime is edgy

Anyways, I am hype to see Mob Psycho. After one punch man, oh yes. Ofc its just so I can say bad things about it though.
Short reviews are always the best since it'll makes people anxious or curious with the movie, I guess?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Well, if you make a short review, you can focus on less things that will remain in everyones heads. I guess it would be fresher?

Your reviews sir, don't meat elitest quality however. You must reach sayin level 6 before you will be accepted by us.

You aren't truely a fan of thy anime yet!
Originally Posted by Link View Post

dj

dkd

hsd

I watched ReLIFE on crunchyroll. It's pretty good. Watching Orange also, just for a change of pace.
Last edited by Ele; Jul 21, 2016 at 01:58 PM.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Nothing is worth watching other than cowboy beop, trigun, and gurren laggan to this man right here ^

trigun and bebop are okay, very overrated though
and i don't like lagann
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
So basically anime from fuck long ago lol

Gurren Lagann is from 2007..........
and unless you're a late 2000s-2010s kid, since when are the 90s a "fuck long ago"?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.