Toribash
I just realized that you guys make 2-3 pages a day... goddamn this clan is sooooooooooooooooo active. =)
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
lol treu what us say Sc1ence01 we do it it id good i like it when a clan is active man and onsola ok i got u i well bring my computer with me win i go to my grandparent this weekend ok so thin we can start up some wars ok i a going to school now bye see yall at 4:00
hey uiri, you should probably improve your grammar. it's kind of hard to read without any punctuation.
oh and also onsola, nope, i don't have all o' em. only the powers i had as moderator, just on a higher rank now.
i waste time on irc. like, mostly in #vibe, i'm also always in #MAU too, so if you want to come by sometime, i'd probably be there.

also, scoince. yeah, with uiri i think we got a lot more activity, but it's mainly because he does 1 liner posts (no offence man but thats the truth)
Welcome uiri,enjoy you stay and be active.
well,we're kinda increasing alot our activity lately,sometime we shold apply for official again,but first we must be sure that at least 10 members post.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Its been 15 hours, sup guys? Ugh i still have to go to pe but still. Yeah we usually have 1 or two pagea a day

well,just finished it.cant believe took all this time for this
my brother is taking alot of time from me.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Indeed a very nice video.
So, finally weekend, yay!

Man, i feel like i'm getting more isolated by the day, i don't feel like hanging out with my friends as much anymore, i just want to sit at home, or in school and either practice, or watch youtube. Weird.
Oxide i well try to make my grammar better for you and i know why i don't have good grammar. It is not only punctuation, it is also that I don't read over my comment, sorry for that by the way. I know I don't make that long of post it is because when i thank it is a long post it isn't so sorry for that too. So i am going to try to do all that and not try to put a one line post okay sorry.

is this better for the grammar i read over it and put punctuation in it so tell me if it better Oxide.
Hellooooo, How Is everyone Doing today? i hope Y'all are good

To celebrate my Initiation, I will tell a pun:

What do you call A Snake that works in the goverment?

A Civil Serpent

Badum tss ;P
Hey pam welcome, enjoy your stay ^^

Nice vid vic, maybe next time remove the blood, idk about the bruiae, its kinda cool but sometimes ita a bit too much.

Sometimes you just want to be alone, thats ok upp, no need to worry. Maybe you need a couple of days or sth

Aye phisical education, they taught me how to throw this 2kg balls today, in the way back the bus was like a nogh club lol. With elwctronic and blue lights, next time ill take my phone to take a photo lol.

I am not so hyped bout the weekend, i have english on saturdyas and this monday I have a biology test ;-; how bout your weekend guys?

Jeez iam still bad at qritting with this
-----
Btw pam join thw clan group, and can sby moce him to new ones? I am not at my pc, soz
Last edited by Onsola; Apr 22, 2016 at 11:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump