Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I won't get into this argument just because I hate most music nowadays, but I will say this. If I said, "Hey guys, listen to "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap!" I would not be offended at all if you came back to me saying, "Good God that sucked.". Everyone has their own taste in music, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So going back and forth about the legitimacy of a band is a battle with no end.

I'm looking forward to hearing it Cinamintz.
Respawn in 10...
Originally Posted by stupidtaco View Post
I won't get into this argument just because I hate most music nowadays, but I will say this. If I said, "Hey guys, listen to "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap!" I would not be offended at all if you came back to me saying, "Good God that sucked.". Everyone has their own taste in music, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So going back and forth about the legitimacy of a band is a battle with no end.

I'm looking forward to hearing it Cinamintz.

Yea but it's still fun to discuss, it brings up your general music knowledge and makes people be open to more types of music
Well... uh...
I did say that I just imagined it, and I knew if I actually did it I would be in a lot of trouble and if you knew me in real life you would know I hate being in trouble...
RANDOM THOUGHT
I imagined one time when it was a day when I really REALLY did NOT want homework, and my English teacher ruined that...
I imagined some guy in a brown hoodie/monk robe thing shooting her in the head with a pistol without any pre-thought, so I couldn't have stopped it from popping into my mind. Seriously. I'm not joking.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
...*cough*...*wheeze*...*cough*...
Yeah, we're waaay off topic, shall we continue talking about the clan vid noukthnx?
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN