Toribash
*sniffle* I just set my desktop background as our clan pic, and i just looked at it for a while. My eyes started tearing up, and I'm not gonna be macho and say it was dust, but I just already have such great friends in this clan and it's hard to just accept it and let it go. I'm horrible at keeping myself away from things i really want to do, and this clan and the people in it are my favorite things right now. I can't stop being who i am, or saying what needs to be said, but i can always try to change my ways or my attitude for the better.

I looked at the clock and realized that i announced my sabbatical just an hour ago. Well, my sabbatical was in my backyard, somewhere i haven''t been in almost a month, and i sat down and thought, and looked at the sky, the clouds, the dying grass, and thought. maybe to everyone else a sabbatical

To just kind of tell you how hard it is to get away from TB, i unistalled it an hour ago, and yet when i blink i can see various members behind my eyes. I wish that i had seen the aftermath of my actions, but i didn't and for that i apologize.

I will be forum active, but again, I don't want or need to reinstall TB atm.

Thanks for everything guys,

Your buddy (i hope)
~shado
Last edited by ShadoDance; Apr 26, 2009 at 04:19 AM.
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
I have lost a bit of respect and trust from you Shado. What you said just spoke about your character and it really just got me pissed. Maybe I overreacted, idk. I'm just gonna say welcome back and leave it at that.
shaz: i can understand losing respect for me, but I pray no one ever mistrusts me because it will be without due cause. Again, I didn't lie, I just said things that will not be mentioned again after this post.

Now then, I've also submitted a resignation to Lady, I just don't feel like i can handle the responsibility of rep and recruiter.
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
wb friend

I'm glad because you didnt post anything mean about me but it was still wrong. But lets just leave it at that.
Isnt playing Toribash anymore...
Ehh... Shado I hope you just had a tough time and that's why you posted that before. But if it was "real" you then I don't know if I will be able to trust you anymore. I just don't belive in 2nd chance... people just don't change in few days or months.
Mhmm, the latest posts from Shado, seem somewhat fake, or put on.
Last edited by Powelly; Apr 26, 2009 at 01:02 PM.