~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by PV2Caribou View Post
Nope. he is a peice of shit.

Seems to me you're a piece of shit, lumpysolo.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
we should ask hanz0, his opinion is the one that matters.

Quote of the truth.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Alright, so..

I had an app all made out and when I went to post it, something happened and the server was reset, thus making me lose the whole app. My app will most likely be shorter, due to the fact that I spent a while on it, and lost it all.

Name: Aditya Avif

Belt: 5000++ qi

My background: I started Toribash in 2010 whom I brought to a high Brown Belt status, then soon abandoned Toribash. A while later in 2012, I came back to check out the single player mode, and multiplayer caught my eye. I soon met Alaistier, whom told me after a short while that he'd like to see me apply. I contemplated the idea and later decided to hang out with Clan. Soon after, they decided they wanted to test me. I started off alright, some members of Clan can tell you how I was. I decapitated Dad along the way, which might do something for me. Seeing as I am such a low belt, that brings upon two problems: One, I do not have replays to share with you, and two, I cannot get into the wushu8 server. I am hoping that by watching me ingame, you can approximate a skill level without the help of some replays I unfortunately do not have. So, that's mostly me, with a couple of tangents here and there.

Why I want to join: There are some prodigious wushu players in this clan, of which I would like to be a part of. I think judo is the most entertaining mod, which focuses my attention on Clan's notoriety for Judo.

My personality: I am not defined by a personality. I base everything off adaptation. I note that Clan is a less-serious, more relaxed the other clan. They joke and play and make a couple funny little innuendos, and that's perfectly comfortable for me. Penis. And dicks. Tell me to act how you want, and I will.
No, u are not cool, u want to do what other will say, that mean that u aren't original, and that mean that clan won't have fun with you, and you seems like clan hopper
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion