Toribash
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Awesome parkour. I enjoyed watching it!

Somethings to note tho, the first jump to the lower platform looked a bit weird and it seemed like if you slipped off the edge (Maybe it was meant to be that way, if it was, it looked nice ;) The second jump looked nice but the movement of the legs as you were falling you kept your ankles either relaxed of extended and made it look a bit unrealistic, maybe something of a more contracted position of the ankles would had made it looked better. The flip on the landing was a bit rough but looked nice, a bit more smoothness in the transition where the head rolls on the floor would make it look perfect. I loved the jumping off the walls to get down although the landing looked a bit weird. The jumping over the obstacles at the end was amazing and the jump off the stairs looked great.The front flip with the hands needs a tiny little bit of work to be perfect. Overall a great parkour that can be improved with minor things. Great job \o/

Hehe Thanks for that big CnC there =)
-----

-----
oddyseee of oddness
Last edited by Chazer; Oct 31, 2014 at 06:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Day in the life of Shawshank
Few replays, not too special or anything, just enjoyed them haha
Attached Files
sweet aik.rpl (74.6 KB, 6 views)
334343422233332.rpl (77.2 KB, 4 views)
sdsdd.rpl (79.7 KB, 4 views)
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
First time using single player in a long time, plz don't be to harsh haha

Simple decap punch.
Attached Files
Decap - Shawshank.rpl (68.3 KB, 5 views)
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Hey, I just watched mocucha's free running tutorial, and I tried to do some techniques.

Anyone have any tips on running, parkouring, or anything like that? What can I improve in my running?

The goal of this replay was to run, don't mind me hitting uke haha.
Attached Files
##running practice 1.rpl (420.5 KB, 8 views)
Veni , Vidi , Vici
You need to use the arms better in that case, also you extended to much the hips in some frames. If on purpose you did walking there (hardest thing to do actually)

I only would mind the arms (pecs) so far, keep practicing to cross them with the leg movement.

Good Job Granby